RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC can barely run Empire Total War. I thought it would run great!

That's one of the reasons I hate the Total War games, I can never get them to run. They're such resource hogs.

And this is coming from a guy who's computer can run Crysis with the graphics on high.

The same thing happened to me with the demo; even with all the settings on low it still looked like a slideshow rather than a game.

Haha, I see what you're trying to do ;)

Sorry for the double post, but I missed this post.

We're both just waiting for the thread to die, right?

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it death, but more like waiting for it to "end". Because we're just going to keep it alive in the next segment, unless it's like the next thread's a zombie er something.

I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to cook. This is a problem because I am too lazy to go outside to get fast food, too.

Team Fortress 2?

Anyways, to make this post legal.

Rant: I have to take my driver's test soon and I'm nervous as heck :scared:

Yes that is the name. I'm actually doing better than I thought, placed first! :trophy:

I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to cook. This is a problem because I am too lazy to go outside to get fast food, too.

Order in?

Yes that is the name. I'm actually doing better than I thought, placed first! :trophy:

Huh, that's the one Valve game that I never actually played (well, out of the famous ones at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom