RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a media blackout on riots tonight, though word through the grapevine is that they're happening all over North-East London.

EDIT: And I've also heard that there are riots 10km (6 miles) away from where I live.

The forum's stability has been unreliable tonight!! Some minutes it's up and the rest it's slow as molasses! :mad:

"Slow as molasses" is being too generous.

"Slow as molasses" is being too generous.
Well, whats slower than molasses? :p

Even motor oil has more movement than molasses ;).

A girl who was girlfriend when I was in 7th grade (for a week or something) is continuously stalking me and messaging me, she moved to Seattle but now shes visiting my town again and she keeps telling me that we should hang out, the thing is she is so annoying, I barely liked her back then, why would I like her now.. aaagghhh

Now THAT sucks. >.<

The McD's on Lo Co Parkway behind Dulles. It's in a big, new shopping center...

Oh, I'm further west than that.

Rant: My party is only at 4 "yes's" and 3 "no's." One person left to respond, and now I don't even want them to come. continued in raves...

My computer won't put out any sound in my earbuds despite the volume mixer showing the sound is working okay and my earbuds also working just fine with my iPod :mad:

My computer won't put out any sound in my earbuds despite the volume mixer showing the sound is working okay and my earbuds also working just fine with my iPod :mad:

Is it plugged in the right place? Ive often plugged in things to the wrong jack. And then I discovered if you plug in headphones to a microphone jack and YELL VERY LOUDLY!!!!! it'll actually record!

The McD's on Lo Co Parkway behind Dulles. It's in a big, new shopping center...
Which side of "behind Dulles"? The Sterling area or South Riding?

Oh, well, yeah, Sterling sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom