Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
rant: i support equal rights for females, and i believe that females can do anything that males can, regardless of science. sadly enough the majority of people do not agree with me.

... im fighting an uphill battle.

Women can't have semen...

not that, just because women are slightly weaker than males dosnt mean that they are suddenly unsuitable for some jobs like mining minerals or being laborers.

this is what i mean by uphill battle. people deliberately misunderstand me as well.

I'd first start dating one to see how they really are.

i have. despite insane Christian females, and females who just aren't my type for one reason or other, my opinion remained unchanged.

These post-torsion effects are getting really annoying. I really wish they didn't postpone the surgery, living day in and day out for 2 weeks with this on top of what I already live with is going to be difficult.

Soreness down there is not a preferred feeling to experience.

Having watched the 2012 movie tonight made me depressed, because deep down inside, I know the governments of the world wouldn't give a damn for us puny commoners, and I know full well that the last-minute change-of-heart depicted in the movie would simply NOT happen in the event of such a global disaster.

I hate this planet. :suicide:

Having watched the 2012 movie tonight made me depressed, because deep down inside, I know the governments of the world wouldn't give a damn for us puny commoners, and I know full well that the last-minute change-of-heart depicted in the movie would simply NOT happen in the event of such a global disaster.

I hate this planet. :suicide:

Sounds about right.

*brohug*

^This. They start out with an absurd premise, and they have a Russian character cross themselves up-down-left-right. It's like they weren't even trying.

Ugh...editing classmates papers...and it's a drag seeing one person's poor usage of apostrophes.

I get my copy of BF3 tonight but I can't play it because I lack my Xbox :mad:

Edit: My PS3 also is on the fritz so I can't play MLB 2011 either

This rant is kinda long, and I really don't care if you read it.

Do you have any idea how douchey that was? Of course you do, but you don't care. You'd fall in love with the first guy who said you had a pretty nose (which you do NOT, by the way, it's ugly as sin). He has a vendetta against me, do you understand this, he doesn't LIKE you, all you ever were to him was a way to get at ME. So, no, don't think you forfeited our friendship for something REAL, because you are nothing, NOTHING to him. I know his type, you'll be with him for a couple days, a couple weeks at MOST, and then he'll leave you, he won't have any qualms about it. Even more than that, I know YOUR type, too. You'll be head over heels, you sit by your phone waiting for him to text you, all day, every day. And when he leaves you, which he WILL, you'll cry and gorge yourself on Ben and Jerry's for a couple days, like you do every time a guy dumps you, which is never the other way around, and I hope you know why, because to the rest of us it's OBVIOUS. Then you'll come crawling back to me, and you'll say "Oh, Mangoes, why did I ever consent to be with him? It's you I like, Mangoes, and I can't understand why in the world I would fall for his deception, his lies!" and you know what I'll say? I'll tell you, "Sorry, but you had the chance to be my friend, you could've been for the longest time, and you have, but you destroyed that and we'll NEVER be the same again," and you'll cry in front of me and I'll leave you to be by yourself, because NO ONE wants you. And you know what? I'm a thousand times better in bed than you are, that's right, and every time you're sleeping with him it's ME he's thinking of, reliving OUR memories that he can never get back, and that you could NEVER replace. I hope you feel fat and ugly and unworthy, because YOU ARE. Have a good time! Because after it's over, you'll wonder if it was ever worth it, and life will scream at you, "NO, I WOULD TAKE IT BACK IN A SECOND," and that's all there is to it, doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom