Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a really nice girl on Omegle an hour ago. I accidentally clicked on one of my bookmarks. I will probably never talk to her again :(

I had just been thinking about how I am universally loathed among females when I came across d.highland's post above, which reminded me just how judgemental females are.

Damn you, fate. Damn you to hell. :cry:

There is no hope. :(

I had just been thinking about how I am universally loathed among females when I came across d.highland's post above, which reminded me just how judgemental females are.

Damn you, fate. Damn you to hell. :cry:

There is no hope. :(

That's why this saddens me so much :( I haven't really spoken to any females in months!

I met a really nice girl on Omegle an hour ago. I accidentally clicked on one of my bookmarks. I will probably never talk to her again :(

Just one of many, bro. As harsh as this will sound, one of the keys to success dating women is to not care about them; i.e., don't let them get to your head. If you go up to a woman and she denies you, you gotta brush it off and move on to the next.

Switch to guys ... you and CivGeneral could make sweet babies.
I know beggars can't be choosers, but.....

Hell no.

Not even if Hell freezes over and pigs learn to fly.

Just....

No.

Just one of many, bro. As harsh as this will sound, one of the keys to success dating women is to not care about them; i.e., don't let them get to your head. If you go up to a woman and she denies you, you gotta brush it off and move on to the next.

Wait wut.

I have no desires to be in a relationship. It would probably ruin the girl's life. It is just that I have relatively no communication with anybody, so actually having a conversation with someone, that also happened to be a woman, was pretty cool.

@Mango, what?

@Plut, same here :p

I hate Elixir strings. They make me want to break things! :mad:

Wait wut.

I have no desires to be in a relationship. It would probably ruin the girl's life. It is just that I have relatively no communication with anybody, so actually having a conversation with someone, that also happened to be a woman, was pretty cool.

@Mango, what?

@Plut, same here :p
I'm kinda the opposite. I myself want to be in a relationship. Mainly I just want sex, but deep down inside, I hope for it to become something more, like for the sex to mean something.

I'm a hopeless romantic. :(

Rant: I'm the only one in the universe who is not a prude. :(

(I've probably made this rant before, but at this point, I don't give a damn.)

I don't want to go to work. Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom