Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, even at the HighSchool ASB level of politics, corruption exists.

What new problems has it caused?

What was originally supposed to be a "simple in n' out" surgery has turned out to be a situation which involves me spending several hours a day in the hospital. This would be fine and dandy if the surgery in question called for it, but it was supposed to be a one time deal. Take morphine for three days, take dressing off, have a happy life, etc. But now I'm on four different sets of medication which I must take three times a day, need to put antibiotic cream directly on the wound because it keeps bleeding (5 days after surgery), have to experiment with different pain medication because morphine pretty much has no effect on me except making me feel sleepy, etc.

It has really made me question if I really needed the surgery considering all the things that have come afterwards.

What was originally supposed to be a "simple in n' out" surgery has turned out to be a situation which involves me spending several hours a day in the hospital. This would be fine and dandy if the surgery in question called for it, but it was supposed to be a one time deal. Take morphine for three days, take dressing off, have a happy life, etc. But now I'm on four different sets of medication which I must take three times a day, need to put antibiotic cream directly on the wound because it keeps bleeding (5 days after surgery), have to experiment with different pain medication because morphine pretty much has no effect on me except making me feel sleepy, etc.

It has really made me question if I really needed the surgery considering all the things that have come afterwards.

What kinda of surgery was it? (If you don't want to say, I understand)

I'm getting so desperate for work that I am even considering omitting my college degrees from my resume just to get hired and don't have to deal with the overqualified BS. I'm even desperate enough to be a janitor :(.

Any job is better than nothing, right? Or would temporarily becoming a janitor hinder your future carrier in accounting (IIRC)?

Any job is better than nothing, right? Or would temporarily becoming a janitor hinder your future carrier in accounting (IIRC)?
Well it's eather ommiting my degrees and not deal with the Overqualified BS or enlist in the military (and I doubt I'd pass the physical since two years of depression, I've added weight). It's more likely I'd have to actually lie about my education just to get a damn job. Equal employment opportunities my ass.

I hate my mom sometimes. I went to her with my problems just now, and it seemed she was only interested in playing stupid Farmville than helping me. :mad:

I hate that my therapist is the only one who can help me. :sad:

Medication for some rather trivial problem with my innards?

ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

I mean seriously, after what? 2 days? Why does all medication hate me and want to give me ED?

ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

I mean seriously, after what? 2 days? Why does all medication hate me and want to give me ED?

if its a trivial problem, why did you take the medicine?

ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

Same here. It's been six days now and I couldn't get one even if I tried. Though in my situation getting one isn't particularly suggested anyways.

ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

Oh, so it wasn't a kidney stone after all?

A couple I've been watching on Youtube for the past couple years has just gotten married. I was there whenever they were just dating, then engaged, and now married.

While it's incredibly awesome to experience this development, it also makes me further realize just how lonely and how unlikely it is I will ever have the same experience.

Sad face errywhere.

if its a trivial problem, why did you take the medicine?
Either because I can, or because I want the problem to go away. Probably the former though, right?

Oh, so it wasn't a kidney stone after all?

Nope. No signs of stones found, so they went back to the drawing board. :undecide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom