Old threads:
Spoiler :
Random Raves
Random Raves Two
Random Raves Three: Happiness and Joy
Random Raves Four: Momentary Diversions on the Road to the Grave
Random Raves V: Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
Random Raves VI: Put on a Happy Face
Random Raves VII: I liek ma gun, liek ma gun!!
Random Raves VIII: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Random Raves IX: Walking on Sunshine
Random Raves X: Success Tactics
Random Raves 11: It's getting better all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!
Random Raves XII: I grabbed two beers and bailed.
Random Raves XIII: Christmas Presents On a Soma Holiday
Random Raves XIV: The Rave of the Century
Random Raves XV: Like Skipping Through A Field of Flowers
Random Raves XVI: Runnin' Down a Dream That Never Would Come To Me
Random Raves XVII: A sporran in my kitten!
Random Raves XVIII: Life is a beautiful woman
Random Raves XIX: My nipples explode with delight!
Random Raves XX: Unexpectedly Brilliant in Twenty Different Ways
Random Raves XXI: The Server Is Working
Random Raves XXII: Danger of Happiness Overload
Random Raves XXIII: Everything went better than expected
Random Raves XXIV: Your face will melt off
Random Raves XXV: DANCE PARTY
Random Raves XXVI: I Get High With a Little Help from My Friends
Random Raves XXVII: And what in the blue blazes is a ROFLcopter?
Random Raves XXVIII: Death by Snu Snu
Random Raves ΚΘʹ: Kick it up a notch! (term is over!)
Random Raves XXX: 100-Proof Proof of Bolshevik Hegemony
Random Raves XXXI: New Year Raveolutions
Random Raves ΛΒʹ: Let us eat cake
Random Raves XXXIII: Let us all eat chocolate and rejoice
Random Raves ΛΔʹ: Tank Goodness
Random Raves XXXV: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems
Random Raves XXXVI: HAPPINESS ENFORCED BY STRICT MODERATION!!!
Random Raves 37 - Already CFC is returning to harmony
Random Raves #38: Raving Ravephats
Random Raves #39: Life is good

Takhisis, post the relevant greek numerals and I'll try to put them back in the list so we don't have to see like old formating code

Last edited:
Blondie avatar :3

I finally discovered a vitamin cocktail/intake that actually makes me feel a little better.

Also, rohuren-chan no abataru kawaii desu!

Thanks for making this thread for me Lohr. I wasn't feeling too hot, I think I ate something bad.

Which reminds me of something I've always wanted to ask. Spoiler alert: If you don't like reading about bodily fluids, don't look at this!

Spoiler :

Does anyone else think of puking as something great and relieving? Honestly, every time I have a stomach ache or something similar, I just can't wait to get it out. I feel like complete **** before and afterwards like a newborn baby. I don't even mind the act in itself to be honest. However, I could never drive myself to do it, for some reason. The idea of sticking something up my throat to force it is disgusting to me.

Also, on the topic of stale memes: I think memes have done exactly what they were always intended to by the ancient greeks. They have taken off, evolved into a conscious of their own, and are now beyond human control. As an elitist who supports quality control of memes, this is terrible. For years to come now we will see stale memes, unimaginative memes and derivative memes taking off, while genuinely interesting memes will be suppressed. I just hope I can shield my children from 9gag long enough.

Thread is good for a change. Probably because Takhisis didn't get it.

Thread title is acceptable. Plain and unimaginative, but acceptable.

Thanks for making this thread for me Lohr. I wasn't feeling too hot, I think I ate something bad.

Which reminds me of something I've always wanted to ask. Spoiler alert: If you don't like reading about bodily fluids, don't look at this!

Spoiler :

Does anyone else think of puking as something great and relieving? Honestly, every time I have a stomach ache or something similar, I just can't wait to get it out. I feel like complete **** before and afterwards like a newborn baby. I don't even mind the act in itself to be honest. However, I could never drive myself to do it, for some reason. The idea of sticking something up my throat to force it is disgusting to me.

Also, on the topic of stale memes: I think memes have done exactly what they were always intended to by the ancient greeks. They have taken off, evolved into a conscious of their own, and are now beyond human control. As an elitist who supports quality control of memes, this is terrible. For years to come now we will see stale memes, unimaginative memes and derivative memes taking off, while genuinely interesting memes will be suppressed. I just hope I can shield my children from 9gag long enough.
Don't be a hater, love bad memes. 9gag4life

Re: spoiler
Spoiler :

I think most people will feel better after throwing up. That's kinda why the body does it. Though I find the act itself to be fairly uncomfortable. Specially at the end when you're still throwing up but the stomach is empty so there's nothing coming up. Ugh.

(at 1:45)

It appears that my ex friend added me on my blog. Maybe it isn't her, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Indo-Arab numerals? Boo!

Which reminds me of something I've always wanted to ask.

Jesus christ, no! Everything about it is terrible and the aftermath is too.

Spoiler :

I agree on this.
When it's caused by alcohol, I also intentionally do it, because else I know the next day will be horrible ^^.

Anyone else thinks it's ironic that Lohrenswald is the OP :D?

Stale memes is how all memes are, inherently. It is the radical quality of memes, and the reaction against it is like any other reaction in the history of fashion or art. Stale memes are like pop-art in that they reveal and expose the banality of their mediums.

What is it?

Nothing revolutionary. I had my vitamin D levels tested last year and they were absurdly low (around 8). I was put on 5000 IU a day for three months with no change, then 10000 IU a day for 3 months again with no change, and then for the past 6 months I've been on 15000 IU a day. My levels have stayed the same through all that, hinting towards a pretty bad absorption problem. I had a little extra money because of the Christmas supplement from the government and I spent it on orange juice. I started pairing the vitamin D (I take liquid and not pills) with the orange juice and after a couple weeks started feeling a little bit better.

No clue if it's the D or the C, I'll find that out next week, but I'm just happy that something I'm doing actually had some effect. I'm used to things either not changing anything or making them worse. It's a minor improvement but I'm now in the business of chasing those minor improvements so I will take it as a win.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
The lead up is what bothers me. The puking is what relieves the immense nausea so yeah, I like puking. That said, it's rough on my system, so I try to avoid puking whenever possible.

But when I know puking is in the cards... you bet I'll be expediting that business.

Stale memes is how all memes are, inherently. It is the radical quality of memes, and the reaction against it is like any other reaction in the history of fashion or art. Stale memes are like pop-art in that they reveal and expose the banality of their mediums.

You say this yet post an example of a non-stale meme, which heavily undermines your point

Peach time is the most stale of memes. My local memeologist told me so, although I did tell him that it is a sublimation of everything memey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom