RR6 - I am Legend

Lurker's comment :

BTW a count of the culture spreaded would be nice.
(spy mission spread :culture: * 20 - total foreign :culture:) = your :culture:

Oh, and to the next player ( That is LK unless further notice ): the celts are in war mode again. Please take note of celtic movements ( if necessary put the military overlay on )
And wait for what? The Celts do not attack when pleased. :lol:

Assuming the team is at Pleased when taking their vassal into account ;)
Yeah, I got annoyed with Rolo's last posts with all the off-topic comments.
This game should have been finished ages ago.

It is in the queue - Spy, spy, spy, spy, spy, spy, spy...

I've updated my report, for some reason the whole report didn't get posted.

Rolo, i believed mistakenley that we spread 5% of our own culture in the city not the total culture. we will need two more spy missions to take the city to legendary for us although there is no reason they can't be the last two missions we run. i've shown the results of the actual spy missions in the report

Boudi must have gone red hand in the last turn or two, didn't notice :sad:

Lurker's comment :

And wait for what? The Celts do not attack when pleased. :lol:
If you had read the whole post with attention you would had noticed that I'm not afraid of a Boudi attack on us, but on Rammy ...

Well, anyway, it is time for spy things out ... I guess 2 or more 3 turnsets and the game will be done .

Well, anyway, it is time for spy things out ... I guess 2 or more 3 turnsets and the game will be done .

I sense the "silent war weariness" is rising rapidly :p Maybe you guys should wrap this up quickly before rolo gets too many :mad: faces IRL :)

I sense the "silent war weariness" is rising rapidly :p Maybe you guys should wrap this up quickly before rolo gets too many :mad: faces IRL :)
:p

Well, both for our incompetence and by the game throwing in some oddballs ( I guess this is the game I seen a AI getting more "hands full" periods in quite a while and that AP crusade ... well, I couldn't think in a worst timing for that one :D ) the game is surely longer than it could had been done in less bumpy conditions... :D

Nobody should complain about the length of this game as we're not in a competition and as it is the first time (AFAIK) that this kind of victory is being pulled off in a SG! :D At least I found it quite educational and enjoyable so far and couldn't care less that it's "only" a 20th century win on monarch, as long as we win it! :p

1910 AD
I can tell it has been awhile since I hit legendary. I created a dummy game in world builder, and made the city legendary. The influence is six rings. Memphis only goes 5, so it does need work.

I put a lot of our cities on produce spies indefinitely.
(IT) Multiple spies were stumbled upon.

1911 AD
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 724, 760, 798, 838, 880, 924, 970, and 1019.

1912 AD
Memphis - sabotage Security Bureau

1913 AD
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 1077, 1131, and 1188
Memphis - succeed with culture: 2557, 2685
We have culture in the 6th ring! One city is legendary. [dance]

(IT) An event gives all fighters range 1.

1914 AD
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 1314, 1379, and 1448
(IT) I don't recall any discussions on tech path. Bombers are always good so the next tech up is Radio.

1915 AD
Pi-Ramesses - it cost two spies, but the Security Bureau is destroyed.
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 1524

1916 AD
We got a great spy. I send him to Pi-Ramesses to see how much infiltration will give. I don't think the game will last long enough to get a pay back from Scotland Yard.
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 1605
Thebes - sabotage Security Bureau

1917 AD
I wish the game would tell how many EP the Great Spy will give. I have to go with my gut and infiltrate Pi-Ramesses. It turns out to be 3000 EP. It looks like my decision was right. The game doesn't have long enough to go to get 3000 EP from Scotland Yard.
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 1689, 1773

1918 AD
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 1866, 1959, and 2057

1918 AD
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 2164, 2272, and 2385
Thebes - sabotage Security Bureau

1919 AD
Pi-Ramesses - succeed with culture: 2509, 2634, 2766, and 2904.
We finally get there. We have culture in ring #6. [dance]

One to go, and then we can conquer them.
I will be disappointed if I see another turn.

>>I wish the game would tell how many EP the Great Spy will give
3k on normal speed, always; it's fixed, plus one can always use shifted (enqueued) commands to see that.

And btw, once you destroy the security bureau you sabotage the production, it's much cheaper.

And btw, once you destroy the security bureau you sabotage the production, it's much cheaper.
True, but rammy has been $rushing them :p Atleast that has what he was doing in my set ...

I still have to see the game, but it looks good at fist sight... And if things go smoothly, I guess that I'll be the one with the tanks rolling on Rammy :D

Anyway, Thy is up ;)

Got it for tomorrow.. Things seem to be clear: Get Thebes to legendary and start to build up a tank army. Any other proposals?

But are there already any revolts that have taken place in Rammy's cities?

I had no revolts during my set.

We already have some troops building up in our Heroic Epic city, but I doubt they are enough.

Some spies are in Thebes already working toward the discount. All spies started heading the way.

Played my turns..

As there was only spreading culture, sabotaged production or destroyed SecBureau and military buildup here only the numbers of interest:

1921: spread 865.
1922: spread 914, 960,1010.
1924: spread 1070.
1925: spread 1129, 1186.
1927: spread 1257, 1320, 1386, 1455, 1528, 1604, 1684, 1768, 1857, 1950, 2047
1928: spread 2180, 2263
1929: spread 2382, 2501
1930: spread 2632

Right now the limiting factor is our EP-generation..
Ahh and 1930 we got Radio and I started on MilTrad as placeholder..
And we should get Boudi back to pleased as she's still preparing and we don't want to become her target.

So rolo what will be the next game?? :D

Attachments

• RR6 - I am Legend AD-1930.CivBeyondSwordSave
    394.8 KB · Views: 88
You shouldn't had burned so much EP ... now we can't see what Rammy is doing in Memphis and the first warning we will have of a finished Sec Bureau will be the death of our agents :(

About the next game ... well, I'm cooking something . Will give more details when things are more solid in my head :D

Thy_Spellcraft, if one has started preparing, there is nothing you can do to change the target except get a war declaration upon (yourself or a bribe). The target can be uber friendly and it would not matter.

You shouldn't had burned so much EP ... now we can't see what Rammy is doing in Memphis and the first warning we will have of a finished Sec Bureau will be the death of our agents :(

Memphis is indeed building a Sec Bureau but this shouldn't matter right now as there's noone of our agents. And in Thebes I just sabotaged production of the SecBureau in 1928.. So I dont't think it's up next turn!

Thy_Spellcraft, if one has started preparing, there is nothing you can do to change the target except get a war declaration upon (yourself or a bribe). The target can be uber friendly and it would not matter.

Thanks or the info.. I already heard they won't stop in case they decided whom to aim for, but thought they wouldn't DoW in pleased/friendly.

Top Bottom