SOTD43: Proof Of Alien Contact With The Ancients!
Musketeer935

SOTD43: Proof Of Alien Contact With The Ancients!

So, I was playing in the Ancient age... and I got this Great Spy, and I build the scotland yard with it. It appears that the Ancients hired some Alien help to build it. Or maybe this is just the Ancient Tower of Babel. (It IS in Babylon.)
dood... they should make an ancient police station to comply with that...

*Guy talking to guy who accepted building* "So... what did he say his name was?" *Guy who accepted building* "R-4"

Proof of aliens?
Proof of time-travelling architects
Proof of a bad time time-travelling architects

may just proof of a bug?

deanej said:
I noticed that on the frontpage it was said that settling great spies is better than building Scotland Yard. Not quite true, assuming we're talking about the capital. Don't forget the +4 from the palace! After settling your first great spy in the capital, you get more benefit from building Scotland Yard than settling a second (+16 vs. +12, in addition to getting +24 for each future settled great spy).
Ehh. You are already losing the +3:science: from the settled spy, then another +3 :science: with Representation, and +2 :culture: with Sistine Palace, +2.5:espionage: with a Castle and a net +4 :espionage: with a Jail.

Granted that by building the Yard you are gaining +1 :espionage: from the Courthouse, and +4 :espionage: from the security bureau, but I'd still wait until the 3rd or later Great Spy.

Media information

Category
Civ4 - Screenshot of the Day
Added by
Musketeer935
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom