El_Machinae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I dunno... probably not just because I can't seem to find anyone saying anything interesting in any threads...
    Hey, could you help with the question I asked in the "So what happens if the U.S. default's" thread.
    I have some money put away, and I'd seriously be interested in buying U.S. assets. Where and how are you planning on doing that?
    I feel that based on the "shall not be infringed" clause in the 2nd Amendment and the self-defense justification in Heller that there should be no restriction, even when on probation or parole. While incarcerated, a person should be able to have the prison authorties hold their weapons in inventory to be provided to them upon release.
    "The last enemy to be destroyed is death."
    Yeah, it's one of those verses that gets noticed. I've thought about it.
    However, I don't know if it's worth quoting. Is the last enemy to be destroyed, death? Does that mean we shouldn't defeat death until we've defeated the other enemies?
    Can you please ask people to stay off topic in the "Ask a Protestant" thread? The gay marriage discussion is totally unnecessary and off topic.
    Epic lock message... why has your avatar gained a black background (btw to write back on my own wall, click view conversation first, or you'll end up writing on your own!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom