momo1000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Momo. Adjuuramark here. As a former kongolese territory, I would like to know more or less the state of infrastructure in the Horn of Africa? As in, state of roads (highways?) and railroads, etc.
    Good Morning, Just to let you know that IOT:Chiron is now starting and can be found here. You might not remember but you did sign up back at sign ups.
    Because you failed to respond to any messages we sent you.

We still have extended an open invitation to you, so if you wish to join simply announce it in the thread. We will confirm your joining.
    An alliance? This is a bit much for me at the start of a game which I barely know anything about. I am perfectly open to an alliance, which does not of course cause me conflict with the church, some time in the near future. But until game start, I would like to refrain from any major diplomacy, as seen with my refusal to ally the Papal States.

With that said, I am willing to form a non-aggression pact, where we agree to not fight any time soon, and recognize each other's right to land. I shall be speaking of this in terms of those thick grey regional lines, not the thin provincial lines-- I would like the province to my East, the one beyond it, and the one to my South-East. You are free to take Denmark and Northern France, as well as anywhere beyond; I want my Germany, and that's about the extent of my plans right now.

So does a mutual non-aggression pact seem OK?
    Well, basically you start/join party and try to get elected to the government. Its not too complicated.
    It doesn't reassure ME very much, though. Or likely Siberia. The two of us have barely any armies on our borders with you, and it's not like we can sneak build anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom