Hygro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't remember if I told you (Apologies if I did and forgot) but I did in fact get the 5 on my AP US History test. Oddly enough, my prediction for Euro was correct, I got a 3:)

While I could have done better, I was happy because I didn't feel like I did well at all when I walked out of the testing room. I was also lucky my assistant principal initially forgot to order the test. So I didn't have to take it the same day as the other one.

I think I'll take the AP World exam this year and put in a little more work to hopefully get a 4:)

Thanks for all the advise last time around:)
    i'll read it the mourn. it's a hefty 2 am here in great briton land. and great britons like myself need sleep ;) gn :p
    I like it when "climate change deniers" turns into "credible climate sceptics" when they embrace climate change ;) Goebbles would be impressed.
    Just came back here on reinstalling Civ4 and saw your message, nice to be remembered after so many years away from the forum! Anyway, I'm doing well and just messaging like you aked. Hope everythings good with you?
    Remember I'm on the East Coast not in California. You posted that at almost Midnight. Considering I have a (Albeit minor) form of pneumonia, its completely understandable I'd be in bed.

But yes, you are right. I'll see if "Slavery" fits.
    "your tl;dr is longer than your original prose and harder to read." That's the joke :p
    Hey man, how do you get in 20+ miles of walking a week out of curiosity. :)
    lol. I was actually half serious because I found those posts reminiscent of the narrator in Notes from the Underground. You should check it out if you get through your stacks of reading and if you haven't already.
    Hey, just listened to the track you posted in the Raves thread. Good stuff! You know I'm not huge into house music (the rhythms are often uninteresting) but this is the kind of thing I could listen to. Keep it up, man.
    "I have been discovered onfifty chat utterly incoherent (speaking of which, I seem to be IP banned???:confused:???)"

Nope, only one active ban and it's not you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom