Eltain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I'm not mistaken the Armass are the small black dots in light grey, surrounded by a thin dark grey color. They aren't an actual civilization yet
    I'm pretty sure I said both are in the update :) the northern are northern Aryans and southern are... well guess.
    I used MuseScore. It works well enough, though all I recently I acquired a copy of Reason, so I'll probably be using that instead. And nice to meet you too! MuseScore is free, and, because I couldn't help but look at your other visitor messages, may I suggest SoundCloud for music hosting?
    Actually, in SMW someone wrote a theme song for a Chinese Clique thing. Maybe it's that? It is 1-2 updates ago. Bair the Normal, I think.

I dunno what to suggest. But if you find anything, I would like to create music as well!
    I'm going to go with the Krutargg as I can make an actual nation from them, but I'm more than willing to help with the direction for the Ogres if you need it.
    New markets!

EDIT: I know I probably will be interrupted, maybe even several times during this endeavor. Sign me up for my very first creation... Danas-te-Rah.
    I agree both are fun. IIRC correctly Zanomar is barely recovering from the Great Wave and is considering a conquering spree. It is somewhat united by agreement. Danas-te-Rah has no outstanding commitments, but they seem to be eyeing Fort Forista and the fiasco there, as well as securing trade routes that don't rely on the Toravorpes river. So much to do...
    Heavily urbanized areas without too much rural investment see loss of domestic EP, and heavily specialized areas would see loss of urban EP. It has happened before and I enforce it when necessary.
    The best way to make an Special City is through a) Natural development and b) Story(s). Of course, you can "Cheat" and use a project to advance its status.
    Building a town technically does NOTHING, and maybe the surounding land gives 1Domestic. If you describe the effect very well, the town centralizes and secures the local industry/agriculture/whatever and you get a bonus. Cities intrinsically offer 1 Urban, so it is the RESULT and not the CAUSE of good rural development. However, good city development's (both story and EP) bonus is the appearance of a SPECIAL city.

I would see perhaps the border city be a cultural one, where wine, religion and races mingle on the border.
    1) I was joking. But we faced each other over the Middle East 3 times by my count. What were those? I forgot. :p
    2) Not really. What happens is they are like magnets. When you have an EC city all the nearby iron filings are directed towards it, and amplify it. If you build a town in a townless region and if you explain how it will work well, it is a microcosm of how encouraging cities and ECs work.
    You can't really buy Economic Centers, but I'll see what I can do. ;).

By the way, Economic Centers "leech" the economic powess around them, like how a normal city usually prevents another city growing right next to it. So don't except multiple EC even if every one elses orders support it.
    I will keep #1 in mind when I reset the story list.
    And I don't doubt #2. I am secretly databasing all your reactions and orders so the next time we face each other in the middle east, *I* shall win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom