Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have a loyal and dedicated following, something you've managed to acquire through similar loyalty, dedication, and (as a mod I can recognize) a lot of hard work. I'm sure your players will be fine with a slew of NES style Super Bowl commercials breaking up your part 2.
    Of course, as long as you can throw in a token advertisement for people to join my NES. It gets lonely having 5 players. :p
    Good to know, I'm not very good with number crunching. :p

Also, how does the channel work? I can't seem to get there from the Warrensoftthought.com link.
    You have the first 10 posts, If you cleared everything from them for new stuff you can't possibly need more than that to into the next stage of your NES
    Don't start a new thread!!! Continue your Epic in the same thread, it would be amazeballs to see it reach 5,000 or even 6,000 posts!
    Do you want to join ChristosIOT? The British Empire, the second greatest nation in the game, is open. Also it does not take a lot of time and it is simple.
    Hey, Terrance. I would like to apologize for disappearing, if you noticed. I am super busy just now, but have not abandoned TerraNES, despite really not posting any diplomacy or stories for.. months.

I'm proud to say I'll come back to it and you after my hiatus.
    Yeah, sorry, I haven't had a lot of time lately and especially not enough to do justice for your NES. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom