1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

AI+ v10

AI Improvements for Civ VI

1. Hitesh12
    Hitesh12
    5/5,
    Version: v10
    A must have mod for Civ VI !
  2. Shadenaut
    Shadenaut
    5/5,
    Version: v10
    AI begins doing some interesting stuff like beelining towards units he has resources for. However it still gets an instant brainfreeze on anything but big flat map. I wonder if this mod would ever fix that issue and make AI more of an expansive bastard on watery maps.
  3. Jimington McJim
    Jimington McJim
    5/5,
    Version: v9
    Really great mod. I've played a few games on King / Emp using this mod (along with a couple of others) and the AI is noticeably better in every way. Great work. Take note devs, this is how you do it.
  4. adajaga
    adajaga
    5/5,
    Must have to play without clueless AI.

It it possible to make AIs start districts as soon as they are available (from pop size) to lock in district costs? Common tactic that would save them a lot of production.
  5. Ferocitus
    Ferocitus
    4/5,
    Great effort so far. I've only tested it with ludicrous size GEM Ynaemp at marathon pace, but they work well together.
  6. Ashreon
    Ashreon
    5/5,
    Makes the AI exceptionally agressive and improves a lot upon its decision making which is the intent!

You may want to modify the core file a bit to include Entertainment Districts to favoured buildings (or suffer the wrath of amenity) as well as bump up the minimum distance between cities to 4-5 in global parameters (main directory),
  7. ggalindo001
    ggalindo001
    5/5,
    An absolute must with the current version of C6. Brings the AI up to at least the level of Civ5, which is a miracle. Well done and highly recommended.
  8. Bleser
    Bleser
    5/5,
    I tried this mod when it was v6 and saw potential but not quite good enough yet. I tried again with v9 and it has completely transformed the game. I had to drop down difficulty and AIs take over other AIs now. Amazing work. Hopefully future official patches take some lessons from this work. Great job!
  9. macabeus
    macabeus
    5/5,
    Great =]
  10. oedali
    oedali
    5/5,
    V9 is outstanding - very clear improvement to the AI. I had to drop down a difficulty level. A must have mod if you are looking for a challenge
  11. ET1990
    ET1990
    5/5,
    Version: V7
    great improvement on the AI
  12. nemanjasipka31
    nemanjasipka31
    5/5,
    Version: V7
    This is awesome , but can you make AI more aggressive in late game they don`t attack or conquer.
  13. Tipok
    Tipok
    5/5,
    Version: v6
    Нужный мод, а то в норме компьютерные игроки вообще никакие как дрова.
  14. phantom1998
    phantom1998
    2/5,
    While this was a good attempt, the AI have new problems where they spam too many cities and units and does not build any districts and not getting any of the great person points. I'll keep my eye on this mod hopefully things will improve in later versions.
  15. White Out
    White Out
    5/5,
    This is exactly what this game needed. Thanks for the hard work
  16. Seven05
    Seven05
    5/5,
    A great start toward fixing the AI, thanks!
  17. Enlightened Fox
    Enlightened Fox
    5/5,
    I seem to be on a 5 star rating spree, thanks for this work you have done. Thus far I think you did to good a job lol. Man the AI seem to be all over me. They aren't super players but good enough for me to spend countless hours enjoying myself! KUDOS nice job bro!
  18. Larsenex
    Larsenex
    5/5,
    Version: v5
    A must have until Firaxis balances things!
  19. oedali
    oedali
    5/5,
    Version: v5
    Without the existence of any official patch, this mod is the best thing out there that makes the AI more challenging and the game more playable
  20. Seven05
    Seven05
    5/5,
    Version: Version 3
    A must have mod, excellent work and it fixes many of the AI issues