1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS Module] Malaysia 2016-10-05

[BTS Module] Malaysia

1. DWOLF
    Hello there,

This time around I bring you the civilization of Malaysia as requested by faizzi_007. He asked if I could try and do this civ for him and I gave it a go...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malaysia for BTS 3.13

DOWNLOAD

Changelog:
    Feb 11, 2008 - I've added 1 more unit (C130) & also I've added custom diplomacy music to Dr. Mahathir (Malaysia's National Anthem)

Leaders:
    Mahathir bin Mohamad - (Financial & Organized)

Starting Techs:
    Mysticism & Agriculture

Unique Units:
    C130 Hercules Transport - (Bomber)new
    PT-91 Twardy - (Modern Armor)
    10 Para Brigade - (Marine)
    Su-30 MKM - (Fighter Jet)
    Scorpene Class Submarine - (Submarine)
    MiG29 - (Fighter Jet)
    RF5E Tigereye - (Fighter Jet)

Unique Buildings:
    House Of Parliament - Courthouse

Team Color:
    Custom Diplomacy Music new
    Custom Diplomacy Text
    Custom Malaysian Flag / Button
    Yellow/Gold

How To Install:
    To install, extract the folder to your mods folder.
    I've already set up the folders *Malaysia/Assets/Modules/Custom Civilizations/Malaysia*, Afterwards you need to go into you BTS configuration file and change 'ModularLoading = 0' to 'ModularLoading = 1

Thanks To:
    snafusmith for making the F5EVen Jet, Type 99, C130 Hercules & the Ohio Class Sub units.
    The Conquests for making the Su-30MKM & The MiG-29
    bernie14 for making the Persian Marine for which I used as the 10 para Brigade...I just changed the color of the beret & gave him the M16

Notes:
    This is my first time making a requested civilization so I hope it came out good...I will try to fix or change something that might be out of place.

-
    --