This mod give Unique Units to some city states. Militaristic cities may give you their UU.
- Hanoi : Siamese War Elephant
- Singapore : Siamese War Elephant
- Geneve : Landsknecht
- Vienne : Landsknecht
- Seoul : Cho Ko Nu
- Edinburgh : Highlander
- Stockolm : Housecarl (city trait changed to military)
- Helsinki : Housecarl
extra CS (not included, but available in YnAEMP city states mod)
- Tikal : Jaguar Warrior
- Cuzco : Jaguar Warrior
- Lakota : Mohawk Warrior
- Sutaio : Mohawk Warrior
- Carthage : War Elephant
- Carthage : Camel Archer
- Aksum : Camel Archer
- Ulundi : zulu Impi
- Mogadishu : zulu Impi
- Kinshasa : zulu Impi
- Ife Ile : zulu Impi
- Madrid : Explorer (Conquistador)
- Lisbon (to be released) : Explorer (Conquistador)
New Units included :
- Housecarl : replace Swordsman, no resource used, amphibious
- Highlander : replace Swordsman, no resource used, ignore terrain cost
- Explorer (Conquistador) : replace Musketman, ignore terrain cost, extra sight
- Zulu Impi : replace Warrior, faster healing
- download the civ5mod file to your mod folder ("..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\").
- launch civ5, go to the mod browser and click "install mod"
- find the "City States UU" line and activate the mod.
- from the mod section, go to single player and set up a game
- you can delete the NewUnits folder in "..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\City States UU (v 2)\" if you just want vanilla unique units.
- if you want to merge it in your mod, be sure to put MinorCivilizationsUUTable.xml at the beginning of the "OnModactivated" action list
Detailled instruction for compatibility and merging
1- Adding and editing City States unique units
2- Merging this mod with yours
3- Using this mod with R.E.D.
Credits & thanx
Deliverator, LoneGamer for their convertions of civ4 units, Walter Hawkwood and Bakuel for the originals units, lemmy101 and CaptainBinky for the tool allowing the convertion.
v.4 (Jun 11, 2011):
- bugfix: only apply CS UU code on new units (no more disembark conversion)
v.3 (May 08, 2011):
- remove reference to MINOR_CIV_OSLO as it refers to Quebec City since patch 220.127.116.115
v.2 (Jan 26, 2011):
- remove dependancy to InGame.xml
- convert database entry from xml to sql
- tweak: change highlander move (3 to 2), give amphibious promotion to housecarl
- add: Conquistador and Zulu Impi units
- tweak UU list for CS
v.1 (Oct 30, 2010) :
- initial release
City States UU (v.4) 2016-10-05
City States UU (v.4)