Resource icon

Earth Map, 24 civs for Warlords 2016-10-05

This map features my Earth with all the 24 civs in Warlords - now compatible with 2.08.

The zip contains a mod, because it contains a modded DLL that allows 24 civs, and a different Celtic city names order (There was no room for Bibracte, too close to Paris, so they'll start from Entremont, like in Civ3). If you feel that the Celtic presence is still choking France and the other European civs, there's a 23 civs no-Celts version included.

The correct procedure to play is:
  • Unzip into \...your Civ4 folder\Warlords\mods\
  • Run Warlords
  • "Load a mod"
  • "Play a Scenario"

Forum thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=4320418

Custom selection of civs enabled by Sto

Earth map 18 civs for vanilla:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=134245
Author
Rhye
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 29 ratings

More resources from Rhye

Latest reviews

I'm running Windows XP.

Everything goes great up until I try to build a city... then the game spontaneously quits on me. WTF.
does this not work for macs? since it contains a dll?
All Civilizations appear like a custom game(12 civs.) and they appear from left to right(11 in Americas, 1 in Senegal), I'm the first one, then I appear with the chinese on the final spot in the left of ALASKA.
I'm runninng a MAC(®)
Could ANYONE say what's happening to me??????????
:( it doesnt work for me i followed your instructions

and does any one know of a good 1000ad eath map for warlords?
Titus001... same problem. any ideas?:(
ive been wondering, since BtS comes with a warloards file is it possible to use warloards earth maps for BtS [I]without[I] warloards?
Any chance of this for beyond the sword?
Do you have a Map like this that lets you chose the number of civs with thier original starting location that is BTS compatable?
rhye.. please please please make a map with modern civs in their modern locations i have longed to play as australia and invade a middle eastern country like iran for so long hahaha.. i love your rhys to civ scenario but as time goes on, no modern civs pop up which disappointed me.
Rhye, man, dunno if you ever read any of this grbage, but i gotta say, you are a true visionary of our time. Great map i like almost everything. Although i must say i can easly see how people can say the celts cause a problem, a good solution for this problem, or at least what i believe to be one, would be relocating the celts to the blakans on the hill at the city of budapest. Ireland would also be an option, but i find this more suitable. The ottomans also seem like they get totally screwed. Perhaps starting in and/or near Samarkand to fill the big gaping area of Kazahkstan and the other central asian steppes. Just a thought though, i love playing with your maps and doing these sorts of things just for myself.

I wuold also like to add, F*** the people who comlain about how Earth isn't balanced and isn't fair. IMO, earth isn't supposed to be, its supposed to be REALISTIC, as you have made it. If you need balance and fairness to play, you need to stick with mirror maps. !!! Earth 4 Life !!!
Top Bottom