God Mod

God Mod 1.1.4

You can open the God mod panel with shift + G or with the button top mid,
if it doesn't open try download the last version of the game or try to enable debug menu
Head to the \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI folder, or wherever the game is stored on your PC, and find the AppOptions.txt file. Open this in a text editor, then scroll down to the entry which states "EnableDebugMenu 0" and change it to "EnableDebugMenu 1", before saving your changes.

I already crashed my game, so don't do too much sheat.

if you have any problem with the mod, you can report them in the discussion tab, I ll try to help you.

this mod should be compatible with any mod and any screen resolution

if you want to reveal the map you need to do that:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804400692
the command is "Reveal All"

here some photo of what you can do :
2019-03-22.png

you can't place natural wonder and you need to reload the game for terrains to appear (only the minimap and strategy view update the terrains live)

2019-03-17 (5).png

you can place wonders only if it was never placed before and if city have a possible location for it (eiffel tower need a plot beside city center)
you can place as many district you want but buildings will be built only in the first district

the UI look like this:

terrains:
2019-03-22 (5).png

you need to chose a Terrain and then a plot (and an edge if river or cliff), need to reload the game to see terrain (to see what you are doing you should look the minimap or in strategy view)

Features:
2019-03-22 (4).png

you need to chose a Feature and then a plot , Wonders won't work for me and surely for you, volcanoes need reload

Resources:
2019-03-22 (3).png

you need to chose a Resource and then a plot, "amount" is a lua argument, I don't know what is it but I let you try.

Improvements:
2019-03-22 (2).png

you need to chose an improvements and then a plot, only restriction is that the plot need to be owned (yes you can build underwater or on mountain very recommended)

Buildings/ wonder/ districts
2019-03-22 (1).png

you need to chose a building and then a city or a plot for districts, only restriction is that the plot need to be owned for district, building need their districts and wonders need their required location and can't be built twice (even if you destroyed the first)

2019-03-22 (6).png

you chose players and then what you want to do

2019-03-22 (7).png

Just some option

you can build and manage cities of any player (even barbarians and free city)
2019-03-22 (11).png

you can even play as barbarian and destroy everything (you can really pillage anything as barbarians)
Reactions: Alolo and Thun An
Author
Gueux
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Gueux

Latest updates

1. Added a button

Added a button for android users or if shift + G doesn't work
  2. Same version

removed uprising empire from the archive, added it by error sorry.
  3. Destruction

add an option to destroy buildings and districts + improved unit move to option fixed some bugs
  4. River/ cliff toggle

River and cliff now toggle (if you click on a river or a cliff it will remove it) river need to...
  5. Colored Icon

cause black icons were too uncolored (fix for game update)
  6. More power

Now you can right click to open civilopedia of Terrains, features/ natural wonders, resources...
  7. Stop fish

no more fish world conquest (the true mod)

Latest reviews

Great job! Even works on Android app. Thanks for adding the God Mod panel button, so that I could open the panel.
Excellent work
Wow, I have been waiting for something like this since the game was first released. THANK YOU!. A fantastic mod.
The better mod ever, PD: you need the last game version
Amazing mod!
I'm not good cat Civilization VI so having this tool makes the game funnier to me :)
No more fish!! ))
In theory, a very good modification. In practice, it is not yet possible to find out. I think this bug with fish you quickly fix.I also want to point out that this modification resembles Ingame editor. I hope you "bring to mind." Good job
Top Bottom