Leader/AI Reference Charts

Atranox

Chieftain
I created a reference chart for Warlords a while back that I often used. I just recently purchased BTS and updated my charts to contain all important and relevant data regarding the leaders and AI tendencies. I uploaded it to the downloads section in case anyone else would find it useful. I know there's quite a few reference charts out there, but this is a fairly condensed set of 7 sheets that should make it very convenient to find what you're looking for.

The sheets include the civilizations, their leaders, traits, starting techs, unique units & buildings, and AI tendencies. The UU and UB charts also display the differences (bonuses & drawbacks) in comparison to the generic unit that it replaces.

All information was taken directly from the Civilopedia and the XML files. If you happen to download the file & find any incorrect data, please let me know.

A few screenshots of what it looks like:

Traits:
Spoiler :

Unique Units:
Spoiler :

AI Breakdowns:
Spoiler :

Here's the link in case anyone is interested :)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12722

You must eat a lot of carrots.

EDIT: But more seriously, thanks for the AI breakdowns I needed something like this.

noooo!

this looks really cool, but it won't let me download it?

says:

"you do not have permission to access this page".

eh? i never had problems downloading anything before!

:mad:

noooo!

this looks really cool, but it won't let me download it?

says:

"you do not have permission to access this page".

eh? i never had problems downloading anything before!

:mad:

I get the same thing. I am apperantly not worthy.:bowdown:

Yeah, I updated the file last night as well as a little while ago. You should be able to download it soon enough.

Very nice. I think that you missed the extra cargo capacity of the East Indiamen, though. They carry 4 instead of 3, don't they? These charts, especially the attitude ones, will be very useful...

EDIT: Perhaps I fail at downloading, but I only got the colored+black/white unique unit charts, was mainly looking for the attitudes...

EDIT:: It seems that i actually fail at noticing minor details...nevermind.

Ah, thanks for catching that. I actually caught a couple errors on a few sheets. I updated the charts so that everything should be correct now. I also added the AI's favorite civics & religion.

I updated this today. It now contains an additional Excel file which will determine which civs & leaders are best fitting for your needs (mostly for fun).

Top Bottom