~~ Masquerade Mafia ~~

BTW, if anybody cares I kicked ass on the SAT, especially the essay. I used a Gilligan's Island theme :p

BTW, if anybody cares I kicked ass on the SAT, especially the essay. I used a Gilligan's Island theme :p

Congrats on a job well done! :D

You know if you guys kill me you are basically handing the game over to the mafia?

Catharsis, I now understand your ability and the update better, but trust me, I am NOT mafia!

It is a huge mistake voting me, If the light doesn't go out again I'll make a huge post about the whole game and figure out who is doing this. Although I am sure the people that have bandwaggoned me are the mafia, taking the chance to kill an innocent.

I only know that Me, Catharsis and Autolycus are innocent, but by checking the votes, I am sure that we can find a mafia.

What we need everybody to do though is to role reveal now, or we lose this game. (And please, check through every single update before lynching me)

edit: I'm probably going to get a blackout in the next 20 or so minutes, so I'll make this post at around 11 pm my time.

OK, I need Elmer Jancis and Jaden Haydel to reveal themselves, then I can piece togather who is everybody, and use voting history to determine who is mafia.

An interesting point is on the day Choxorn and Omega died, Omega voted for Love, making me think that Love is innocent.

edit: Sorry, Snerk, did not see you claim to be Elmer)

Well let's sort things out,

First we need to identify everybody, I am Steve Fontaine, and if you don't believe me, check out this post of mine on the second page. Link. I posted that long before any of the recent accusations, or before I publically role revealed.

Ok, I will now go through every update in short:

Update 1

Red Dress was popular, making acquatences with Wilmer Dee and several others. Her mood seem to sour with each new partner.
Man in Peacock hat(Civplayah) was angry at Keir Satchel.
Red Mask spoke quietly to Orange Mask
Tiana Regis(Autolycus) lynched. Innocent.

Update 2

"Purple Coat and Ryan Hall were aloof from both the party and each other. Neither was completely unsociable though each dancing with some few people before returning to the sidelines."
Manuel Lucky (Civplayah) was dancing with people in particular one of the Jancis siblings.
Elmer Jancis(snerk) was at conversation with a man who can not be seen.
Tilda Jancis walking alone with German Fernandez
Manuel Lucky (Civplayah) lynched, Innocent

Update 3:

Maria Chile(Omega)'s sound of her heart beating was tormenting her, she danced with the Blue Dress.
Kendric Johnson(Catharsis) alone with the man with the Santa Hat
Wilmer Dee(Nictel) lynched. Raven Mask and Keir Satchel(Choxorn) were there.
Marie Chile(Omega)'s heart stopped.
Tilda Jancis(Sprig) was killed by mafia. Sprig was Innocent
Kill Fire and Aspie wered WOG'd, Kill Fire had Blue dress and Aspie Black Coat. Both were Innocent.

CCRunner, you did not tell us who were Kill Fire or Aspie.

Update 4:

Maria Chile (Omega) flung herself off the roof(lynch). Omega was MAFIA. This was surprising to Kendric Johnson(Catharsis)
Steve Fontaine(TLO) was with Elmer Jancis(Snerk), possibly talking about the Purple Coat.
Jayden Hadel, a doctor of some kind, found Keir Satchel(Choxorn) with the red death and attacked him. Keir Satchel was killed and he was MAFIA
Kendric Johnson(Catharsis) Congratulated him.

Update 5:

Woody Merit was espiecially distraught (???), he was seen by Kendric Johnson, man in Santa Hat, and Jayden Hadel.
Raven Mask walked out with Elmer Jancis(Snerk), only to return to see the Woody Merit hurl himself out of the balcony. Woody Merit(Electric 926) was Innocent

Ok, now let's look at voting history:

Day One:

Sprig(Tilda Jancis, Innocent) votes for Aspie
Catharsis(Kendric Johnson, Innocent) votes for Killfire
Autolycus(Tiana Regis, Innocent) votes for Love
Nictel(Wilmer Dee, Innocent) votes for Autolycus
TLO(Steve Fontaine, Innocent) votes for Autolycus
Seon(???) votes for TLO
Electric926(Woody Merit, Innocent) votes for Snerk
Killfire(???) votes for TLO
Love(???) votes for Autolycus
Omega124(MAFIA) votes for Seon
rhawn/autolycus (???) votes for Omega124
civplayah (Manuel Lucky, Innocent) votse for rhawn/autolycus
choxorn (MAFIA) votes for Civplayah
civplayah (manuel lucky, Innocent) changes vote to Choxorn
TLO (Steve Fontaine, Innocent) changes vote to Seon
Autolycus(Tiana Regis, Innocent) changes vote to Seon
Sprig(Tilda Jancis, Innocent) changes vote to Autolycus

and the tally:
Spoiler :
Apsie –
KillFire- Catharsis
Love—
Autolycus—Nictel, Love, Sprig, Random.org
Nictel—
TLO—Seon, KillFire
Snerk—Electric
Seon—Omega124, TLO, Autolycus
Omega124—rhawn
Rhawn—
Civplayah—Choxorn
Choxorn-- civplayah

Observations:
"The man in the peacock(civplayah, Innocent) hat spoke in a furious voice to Keir Satchel(choxorn, Mafia but was drowned out by Satchel’s screams of anger."

They voted for each other.

"The person in the Red Dress was particularly popular, making acquaintance with Wilmer Dee(Nictel) and several other dancers."

This probably means that Autolycus(Tianna Regis, Innocent) carried a red dress.

Omega124 started a bandwaggon on Seon. (This meaning Seon is innocent?)
Day 2:

Civplayah(Manuel Lucky, Innocent) votes Nictel
Catharsis(Kendric Johnson, Innocent) votes Civplayah
Omega124(MAFIA) votes Seon
Killfire(???, Blue Dress, Innocent) votes civplayah
TLO (Steve Fontaine, Innocent) votes Catharsis
Snerk (Elmer Jancis) votes Catharsis
Nictel (Wilmer Dee, Innocent) votes Choxorn
Love (???) votes Catharsis
civplayah(Manuel Lucky, innocent) changes vote to Catharsis
Choxorn(MAFIA) votes Nictel
Seon(???) votes Catharsis
Killfire(???, Blue Dress, Innocent) changes vote to Nictel
electric926(woody merit, Innocent) votes Nictel
Sprig(Tilda Jancis, innocent) votes Killfire
Snerk(Elmer Jancis) changes vote to Civplayah
Sprig(Tilda Jancis, innocent) changes vote to electric926
TLO(Steve Fontaine, Innocent) changes vote to civplayah
rhawn/autolycus(???) changes vote to civplayah
Seon(???) changes vote to civplayah
Sprig(Tilda Jancis, Innocent) changes vote to Civplayah
killfire(???,blue dress, innocent) changes vote to Catharsis
choxorn(MAFIA) changes vote to Catharsis

tally:
Spoiler :
civplayah: 5 (Snerk, TheLastOne36, rhawn, Seon, Sprig)
Catharsis: 4 (choxorn, kill fire, Love, civplayah,)
Nictel: 2 ( electric926, Catharsis)
Seon: 1 (Omega124)
choxorn: 1 (Nictel)

Observations:

Ryan Hall appears, nobody has claimed him yet.

I believe the purple coat might have been choxorn's alias, due to reasons from later updates.

"Manuel Lucky on the other hand, was the center of the party. Wearing a Peacock Hat, he strolled across the dance floor with the greatest of ease, making acquaintance with everybody he met. His favored partner though, seemed to be none other than one of the Jancis Siblings."

Jancis sibling refers to Sprig.

"Elmer Jancis himself was in fact, in deep conversation in a man who’s distinguishing factors could not be seen from the angle at which he had situated himself."

Catharsis did you scan him?

"Tilda Jancis was seen walking alone with German Fernandez."

German Fernandes appears here, Sprig must have scanned him. But who did he scan? Sprig didn't make any accusation the next day, meaning he probably showed up innocent. German Fernandez, please reeal yourself to.

Day 3:

Snerk(Elmer Jancis) votes Catharsis
choxorn(MAFIA) votes Nictel
TLO(Steve Fontaine, Innocent) votes Nictel
Nictel(Wilmer Dee, Innocent) votes Catharsis
Love(???) votes Nictel
Sprig (Tilda Jancis, Innocent) votes Nictel
Omega214(MAFIA) votse killfire
Sprig(Tilda Jancis, Innocent) unvotes, and Abstains
Electric 926(Woody Merit, Innocent) votes killfire
Catharsis (Kendric Johnson, Innocent) votes Nictel

Nictel- Choxorn, TLO, Love, Sprig, Catharsis
Catharsis- Snerk, Nictel
KillFire- Omega124, Electric

observations:
"Kendric Johnson alone with the man in the Santa Hat"
So Catharsis, who is the Santa Hat man?

"He tried to dance with the woman in the blue dress but nothing mattered but the beating of the heart. Ba-Dum. Ba-Dum."
Marie Chile(Omega) voted for killfire (blue dress)

"Wilmer Dee had other problems. His mind was racing, trying to find a way to excuse himself politely. After dancing with several people, notable among them the person in the Raven Mask, and Keir Satchel"

Well we just found our raven mask.

Nictel- Choxorn, TLO, Love, Sprig, Catharsis

OR,

Wilmer Dee- Keir Satchel, Steve Fontaine, Raven mask, Tilda Jancis, Kendric Johnson

Love is our Raven Mask.

Sprig was killed in this update to, likely due to meta gaming.

Kill Fire and Aspie WOG'd.

Day 4:

Catharsis(Kendric Johnson, Innocent) votes TLO
Omega214(MAFIA) votes Love
electric926(Woody Merit, Innocent) votes Catharsis
Love (???) votes Omega214
Choxorn (MAFIA) votes Omega214
Catharsis(Kendric Johnson, Innocent) changes vote to Omega214
TLO(Steve Fontaine, Innocent) votes Choxorn
Snerk(Elmer Jancis) votes Choxorn
Seon (???) votes Choxorn

Love- Omega124
Catharsis- Electric
Omega124- Love, Choxorn, Catharsis, Random.Org
Choxorn- TLO, Snerk, Seon

observations:
If I was mafia, I would not start a Choxorn bandwaggon when there is a Omega bandwaggon there already, Omega votes for Love, I said last post that it could mean Love is innocent, but it could also very clearly mean he is mafia.

Choxorn voted Omega to erase suspicion. If Love is mafia, he did the same thing.

"Steve Fontaine was seen collaborating with Elmer Jancis; about what though, nobody could tell. Perhaps it had something to do with the outlandish purple coat somebody was wearing?"

Both me, and Snerk voted for Choxorn. Choxorn must have had a Purple Coat then.

Day 5:
Rhawn/Autolycus (???) votes for Snerk
Snerk(Elmer Jancis) votes for Rhawn/Autolycus
electric926(Woody Merit, Innocent) votes for Catharsis
Catharsis(Kendric Johnson, Innocent) votes for electric926
TLO(Steve Fontaine, Innocent) votes for rhawn/autolycus
Rhawn/Autolycus (???) votes for electric926

ahh, here Autolycus claims to be German Fernandez. Good. He is innocent. :)

Love(???) votes Electric926

observations:

"He was seen by Kendric Johnson, the man in the santa hat, and Jayden Hadel talking to a bust of Pallas Athena, a behavior all three saw as extremely odd.

The man in the Raven Mask found watching him oddly unamusing, and wandered off alone for several hours with Elmer Jancis. The two returned to the party just in time to see Woody Merit hurl himself off of the balcony to face his doom"

Now this makes things really confusing. Catharsis, rhawn/autolycus and Love vote for electric926. While the raven mask appears with Snerk, although last round we proved that Love was the raven mask.

Day 6:

Well everyone decides to bandwaggon me.

I am STEVE FONTAINE! I wear a GREEN COAT!

If you kill me you are basically handing the game over to the mafia.

Here is what I have at the end of all this post.

Nictel - Wilmer Dee - Innocent
civplayah - Manuel Lucky - Peacock Hat -Innocent
choxorn - Keir Satchel - Purple Coat MAFIA
autolycus - Tiana Regis - Red Dress - Innocent
aspie - ??? - Black Coat - Innocent
love
snerk - Elmer Jancis - Blue Mask - Probably Innocent
KillFire - ??? - Blue Dress - Innocent
electric926 - Woody Merit - Innocent
Catharsis - Kendric Johnson - ??? - Innocent(I am fairly sure he is.) - Protector
rhawnAutolycus - German Fernandez - santa hat - Innocent
seon
sprig - Tilda Jancis - Innocent
TheLastOne36 - Steve Fontaine - Green Coat - Innocent
Omega124 - Maria Chile - MAFIA

The Mafia HAS to be Love or Seon, through process of elimination. Love is our Raven mask(although the last update makes things seem confusing, it might actually be seon). I think we can find a lyer by forcing Seon and Love to reveal themselves, as one of them is mafia, the other is Jayden Hadel.

So it seems our course of action is clear, because we don't want to lynch Jayden Hadel. Your argument for you being innocent is strong, TLO, but I'm pretty sure that indescernible features and raven mask are one and the same, in which case, you would have to be raven mask, and the fact remains that if snerk is Elmer Jancis, you would be raven mask in the last update. Therefore, we lynch you and whoever of seon and Love is jayden hadel takes out the other, if possible.

But I am not the raven mask. :lol: I wear a green coat for god sake! (Unless CCRunner made a mistake when he sent my my pm ???)

Before you lynch me, I suggest you force Seon and Love to speak. One of them has to to lie.

Your earlier mention of the green coat and steve fontaine does prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that you must know who steve fontaine is and he must be on your side. The third person who voted for choxorn was seon. If seon is on your team, but less important than you, i.e. if,as in the story, you are the Red Death personified (and so without discernible features), while he is merely a carrier infected with it, every thing checks out. He handed you his role for precisely this purpose of giving you a solid cover. Love's vote last round and the write-up shows that he must be Jayden Hadel. I don't know if we win with your death, or if we'll have to kill Seon too, but it's clear that you're a higher priority.

Fine, I'll get my "Told you so" Picture ready.

Well whatever, I already handed the innocence the tools to win this game.

So, when's the update?

Everyone knew it would be their final night in the confines of the castle but none could say whether that was for better or for worse. Kendric Johnson was seen confiding in Elmer Jancis up on the balcony. All of a sudden, Jayden Hadel blurted out “He’s Infected! Hold him down for me!”

The dancers swarmed to their feet like a million tiny locusts and quickly accosted Ryan Hall. They held him down until their doctor, the man in the Raven Mask, reached them.

“Huh? What!? I have no idea what’s going on here!” exclaimed the man in the Orange Coat “Um… cure me I guess” Dr. Love injected Seon with the antidote eagerly, hoping to see another of their persecutors fall dead. Seon had no visible reaction though, a fact that visibly disappointed the good doctor.

“Oh, well then that was anti-climatic. At least he’s cured now” said Love.

------------------------

“You! This is all your fault!”

The dancers rounded on Steve Fontaine as one, certain that they had found their murderer. The man in the green coat ran as far away as fast as he could, but nothing could save him from the unerring fury of the mob. He was quickly accosted, his arms held behind his back by German Fernandez and Jayden Hadel.

The two found themselves reeling backwards, blood dripping down their brows. As one, they fell into the violent spasms of agony characteristic of the Red Death. Collapsing together, they died.
Spoiler :

Love and Autolycus were innocent

The four remaining dancers moved closer, hoping to get a better glimpse of what had killed their friends, when the man in the Blue Mask too began to shake. His death was quick and painful.
Spoiler :

Snerk was innocent!

“Surely you two recognize that I’m not the one killing us! Please, help me!” screamed Steve Fontaine.

“But of course you’re not the Red Death” Drawled a slow voice with a british accent “I am” With that, Catharsis pushed TheLastOne36 off of the top of the tower and sent him plummeting to his doom.
Spoiler :

TheLastOne36 was innocent.

Seon could feel his heart racing, he could feel the sweat dripping from every pore of his body.
“Um…. What? Please tell me I heard wro—“ Seon was cut off by his own death.

And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death hold illimitable dominion over all.​

MAFIA VICTORY

Special Roles:

Sprig: Nurse, could tell if somebody was infected
Love: Doctor, a vigilante that cured players who were infected instead of killing them
Love and Sprig were allowed to talk to each other as well
Aspie :)mad:): Roleblocker/prophet. Would roleblock sprig and love only, didn't know he was a prophet too

Catharsis: Could infect people
Choxorn and Omega: latent carriers of the red death.

Resistance was the number of phases a player would survive after being infected. Some, like Snerk, had a definite advantage over others.

Yay! We won! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :mwaha:

Let me just say this: Stupid Innocents. :p

Oh sweet, illimitable dominion over all. I could do a thing or two with that...

Good game everyone, thanks for the excellent thrill ride, CCRunner, and also thanks to choxorn and Omega for being my mafia partners. Omega, thanks for not complaining when we both ganged up on you, that was a really poopy thing to do really (but it backfired on us, so you get the last laugh :lol:). Choxorn, I would have died on Phase 3 for sure had it not been for your excellent post that got Nictel killed. Nice work.

Remember to always listen to kill fire in future. ;)

(I hardly ever win as mafia! I'm so thrilled! :D)

Top Bottom