02-07-2012 - Hotfix incoming

Sometimes the AI units become invisible. You can only see that there is a unit there when you for example use a ranged units target button. This can be pretty annoying in a battle where you suddenly realize you have an enemy tank behind your lines.... That would be great if they could fix that.

I have the occasional 'screen rolls uncontrollably during 'please wait'.

It's rather annoying, but seems to stop as soon as it's my turn. Doesn't happen often, but I've seen it. Had it happen last night.

That happened to me last night (post-patch obviously) for the first time. Extremely annoying.

Ugh, the scroll bug. I've never had this once, but my boyfriend (who plays on a much older PC) has it on a regular basis. Also the thing with not being able to open the overview interfaces after you've opened (and closed) a city view.

They haven't fixed the speed issue that was introduced by the pre-G&K patch.

This still comes very close to freezing on my computer once the game is around 1600 AD (small map, lowest graphics settings, only using 55% of my RAM). Generally I stop it before it freezes and I just see extreme lags (move the mouse to click on a button can take 1-5 seconds).

Anyone experincing crashes out of the blue. IN G&K I've had three games in a row just quit sometime around the 80-90 turn. It's on a custom map, but the crashes did not occur before G&K. Any help or ideas?

Could you check your Civ V root directory (the directory where the EXE's live) and post any recent .mdmp files? This will help us track down the issue you're having.

Thanks!

Anyone experincing crashes out of the blue. IN G&K I've had three games in a row just quit sometime around the 80-90 turn. It's on a custom map, but the crashes did not occur before G&K. Any help or ideas?

The auto unit select at the beginning of the turn (and 'follow up' turn) is good, but when I'm selecting a promotion or a new tech, I get redirected to a new unit...

Can anyone confirm this is intended, or if it"s a glitch? I never play with auto-cycling and I'm hoping the auto-cycle at the beginning of every turn is just a temporary error.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I got the patch and the game still hangs on "Unit Needs Orders" and "Next Turn". I have to scroll to the edge of the map for it to respond. It's rather annoying and I hope that it gets fixed soon.

I have the occasional 'screen rolls uncontrollably during 'please wait'.

It's rather annoying, but seems to stop as soon as it's my turn. Doesn't happen often, but I've seen it. Had it happen last night.

i occasionally have the same issue

Any progress on a fix to the multiplayer private game bug that disconnects users after every turn?

Why darn AI doesnt want to build cities on huge maps!?? :mad:

It makes the game unplayable! where is AI expansion? for some reason germans expands at least somehow, but others just have 2-3 cities, or a bit more if they had time to conquere, and no more! I already start build settlers so slooow, in one of my city, but they still hold on their 3 cities for eras and eras! stupid idiots! not interesting! On other map-sizes it was rather playable, simply beause i set maximum amount of civs and their few cities for each civ looked normal, but that is dull and stupid, and not interesting:(

Top Bottom