[R&F] [1.0.0.229] War Weariness Meltdown After Liberating Eliminated Civ

In this sense the table in post #15 isn't complete yet?!? .... Maybe something becomes written later in the same turn after players 4 & 9 were active?
Written or not Player[0] (human) has got 1.5 mln wwp somehow. This is major bug in any case.
It would help to debug this if more folks would look at Player_WarWeariness.csv to track this anomaly.
In my case it was single bomber attack adding ~20 MLN wwp.

This is major bug in any case.
Yes, and that is the reason, why I invested time and wrote my post.
Written or not Player[0] (human) has got 1.5 mln wwp somehow.
Not 'somehow'. Just LATER after "The Khmer elimination". Probably the human has just to click 'End Turn' for the other players to also end turn and calculate ... that is what I wanted to see: when does IT happen? ... but I begin to circle. :)
It would help to debug this if more folks would look at Player_WarWeariness.csv to track this anomaly
YES! For better understanding: The lines 2 and 18 in the table in post #11 seem to be the same reference point ("At Peace/War Decay" of the human). So is the value 2132 in line 18 IN THE NEXT TURN repeated again as line2?

Not 'somehow'. Just LATER after "The Khmer elimination". Probably the human has just to click 'End Turn' for the other players to also end turn and calculate ... that is what I wanted to see: when does IT happen? ... but I begin to circle. :)

If you are genuinely interested why don't you just download save game #4 in OP. It is the end of the turn (or start of next turn) after Player[4] (The Khmer) is ressurected. Look at the logs.

I still am playing this game so I have the autosaves. I might still have the save game the turn earlier if you prefer. I can upload that instead. But o/w I'm done. I'm happy to post bug reports but I did not buy a game called "Debug & Fix Bugs For Firaxis" :mad:

Last edited:
UPDATE Spring Patch :-

I cannot confirm this has been fixed but in the current game I'm playing I eliminated England and then liberated them (London) and I didn't notice an amenities & war weariness meltdown. (I wasn't paying too much attention and a few turns later they were vanquished again from loyalty).

But I am still playing this game, so I can confirm it is no longer entirely game breaking, if it still exists.

Anyone else notice this?

Top Bottom