1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] [1.0.0.290]Air atacking from water bugged (Should be Fixed)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Andrejs Vasiljevs, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Andrejs Vasiljevs

Andrejs Vasiljevs Chieftain

After trying to engage in a 1v1 fight with my fighter jet against a roman fighting jet I was shocked that my fighter not only did not win but lose horribly. It seems that attacking from water or attacking after being deployed from a carrier cuts the base strength by half. I am not completely sure of the system but I have tested quite a few scenarios using the tuner. Here is my recording of it

2. Infixo

Infixo Deity

Embarked units are much weaker. Maybe, since the plane is on a water tile, the game applies that debuff, which ofc is a bug if true. If that debuff for planes is the same as for embarked units, that would probably confirm the theory.

3. Sjru

Sjru Dragon

I have been getting this strange oneshooting behaviour too, can anyone else confirm?

4. Pitoche

Pitoche Chieftain

Hi guys. I'm new on this forum and quite unaware of general rules concerning it, so please excuse me in advance if I may break any rules.

I've been experiencing something strange recently with air combat.
    I play Germany against Zulus, and my modern aircraft get completely destroyed against an earlier ennemy fighter wich is patrolling, whereas the combat preview say otherwise...

I don't understand this result ; am i missing something ?

Here are a screenshot and a video to show my problem.

Thanks in advance.

5. SaiH

SaiH Warlord

6. Pitoche

Pitoche Chieftain

Yes. Definitely the same problem. Sorry for the repost then. Glad to see others experimented the same problem. No solution for the moment apparently...

7. Pitoche

Pitoche Chieftain

8. dshirk

dshirk Firaxian

I think we have this one squashed. If you have a save, feel free to post it and we can verify in this case.

9. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Should be fixed, per patch notes:
    • [ALL GAME VERSIONS] Don't factor in embarked and amphibious combat penalties for air units.