[1.0.0.290] [reproducible] Alliance status not visible in multiplayer teams (1.0.0.314 still exists)

Turrdy

Prince
This bug bugged me since the advanced alliances feature appeared back with R&F (and apparently no one ever took the effort to report it here...):
In the Intel Report screen you normally have a tab to see the status of your alliance with other players (alliance level, how long it takes to get to the next level and what bonuses it brings).
If you are in a multiplayer team with a player, this tab is not accessible. It doesn't matter if the player is human or AI.

To reproduce, just start a multiplayer game with you being in a team with another player (may be AI or human). Access the Intel Report screen and look for the missing tab. You can also make alliances if you want to, but that doesn't show the tab either.

Spoiler Screenshots :

Teddy is my teammate here and doesn't have the alliance tab.
20190314234636_1.jpg

Willy is just a guy I met, but he has the alliance tab.
20190314234645_1.jpg

PS: I don't know if the alliance icon (the two blue flags) in the character icon is necessary when being in a multiplayer team when you don't actually have an alliance (even when you start in ancient era it shows up from the beginning). I think this is still a remnant back from vanilla when being in a multiplayer team just gave you the effects of being in a locked alliance from the start. This game mechanism changed with R&F, though, when different types of alliances and alliance levels were introduced.

Top Bottom