• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

1.0.1.383 trades canceled by non existing war

killerloop

Warlord
When pushing "end-of-turn" my RA and gold deal with Washington get canceled. It says: because of war??!!
Still, in the diplomatic screen Washington is still friendly, in fact there are no wars at all in the whole world. When going to the trade screen I even can trade with Washington......

I don't like it when my RA's get canceled like this :mad:

here an attached image:

and the save:
View attachment Alexander_0082 BC-0825 fPT.Civ5Save

edit: I replayed same way from 3 turns before: same issue
I replayed differently from 3 turns before: same issue
edit: I replayed differently from 6 turns before: same issue only 3 turns later
When I trade a horse for gold turn before it happens: no issue

Holy crap! how do you get the Notification Log to appear?
That looks extremely handy for keeping track of events during diplomacy.

We've found the problem for this one, and it appears to be messaging. The trade in question that included a research agreement also included gold per turn. At some point, Washington could no longer pay the gold per turn, so the deal was canceled. The notification displayed was the wrong notification.

Holy crap! how do you get the Notification Log to appear?
That looks extremely handy for keeping track of events during diplomacy.

Click "Additional Information" (It's the small button just to the left of the Social Policies button located at the top right of your screen. There's a lot of good stuff listed under Additional Information.

I reported the same bug here and got fobbed off. I've also seen my RA with an AI cancelled because we are "now at war" when in fact they just went extinct.

Top Bottom