[NFP] 1.0.12.9 TSL Huge Earth Map river label and Dam

I can confirm this issue and would like to point out that all TSL maps except the new Mediterranean one suffer from his problem. Just a random screenshot after starting a game on the European one...

UnnamedRivers.jpg

I have attached example games of all the affected TSL maps:

Attachments

• TSLHugeEarthNoRiverNames.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
  • TSLEarthNoRiverNames.Civ6Save
    1 MB · Views: 73
  • TSLEastAsiaNoRiverNames.Civ6Save
    803 KB · Views: 76
  • TSLEuropaNoRiverNames.Civ6Save
    1 MB · Views: 79
ok, look at that, seems they've added support to named rivers, but only added it to the Mediterranean map (and only 3 on the world map ?)

Modders should be able to name rivers on their WB maps using that I suppose... but not YnAMP scripts as WB map loading is handled in GameCore AFAIK.

upload_2021-4-24_11-27-9.png

upload_2021-4-24_11-28-37.png

Also looks to me like huge earth has no Coastal Lowlands whatsoever. Haven't checked in an editor or anything, just played 4 or 5 games on huge earth over the last couple days and not once have I had the option to build flood barriers no matter where I've been on the map. It seems like they released this map just completely unfinished. I am astonished that it has Ley Lines.

In all honesty, is there really any difference between this map and the original TSL they released besides the number of civs you can include? It doesn't seem that much bigger to me.

Top Bottom