(1.0.9.9) Trading posts not extending routes

Whovian

Chieftain
I'm playing a game as Mali and despite having trading posts in multiple cities, they don't seem to be extending the range. My capital (Niani) can still only send routes to cities within its original route distance. I've played Mali many times before the latest update and this seems to have changed since then. I've attached a save file. I'm running the following mods: Better Report Screen (UI), Better Trade Screen, Sukritact's Simple UI Adjustments.

Attachments

• MANSA MUSA Bugs.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
Upon loading your save file, it seems to have a problem.

For example: Timbuktu is trading to Niani, but Niani cannot trade with Timbuktu: the Trade route does not want to go througth Jenne (trading post) and reset the distance.

Same thing from Jenne: it has access to Muscat but is unable to up to Cahokia even if it could througth Muscat. But Gao can go to Cahokia througth Muscat.

It seems the game is not able to do a little detour to a city with a Trading Post and extend the trading range that way: Jenne is not in the way to Timbuktu from Niani, so the Trade Route can't reach it. Gao is align with Muscat / Cahokia but not Jenne, so the Trader is willing to stop at Muscat from Gao but not from Jenne.

I have no solution, just a few description. I believe the game can us Trading Post, but is not willing to use one if the city is not in the way.

Yes, that's exactly what I thought. They seem stuck in their initial trading radius and having trading posts along the route is having no effect.

Top Bottom