1.3!

The launcher keeps looking for C:\Users\(user)\Desktop\NOTSET\PrivateMaps.

Edit: Unless I load it straight from the mod directory, then it works. The created shortcut from the installer doesn't work, it's lacking the start in directory.

Oddly enough... I had that issue one time I installed (while testing the ModDB upload), but not the other time (from the FileFront upload).

You might need to manually set the location of RifE in the installer (a button for it).

Nah it's just the "Start in" value on the shortcut created by the installer is missing. Simple fix pasting the location into the shortcut.

Having some trouble - it seems to want to download on my system as an unknown file type - I suspect my system is having some issues with the filename RifE 1.30.exe (too many periods).

I'm going to try downloading then manually rename the file to RiFE 130.exe and see if it likes that better...

EDIT: That seems to have worked - as soon as I renamed the file, I saw Valk's furry avatar! :)

I do seem to have the same message about the map from the above poster - but when I look at the default path, it looks correct. Do I need to do something else to it?

Also, can't seem to get it to run - clicking 'Launch RiFE' closes the launcher with no other apparent effect....

EDIT2 (in case someone else has this issue) - don't forget, if you're under Vista, to tell Vista to run the launcher as an administrator! :p Now it works for me!

... T_T My connection died on my at 80% and so the download failed. Now I have to wait the download time again with my unreliable connection. AT LEAST one more time.

That said... Thank you for the hard work, team. ^_^

Woot, playing now! I'll second the thumbs up for the new splash screen and theme music - very atmospheric.

Thanks so much RifE team!

And now to destroy Erebus with the new and improved Sheaim!

woooooooo

downloadin'

so much for sleep tonight.

Dear god, this thread has grown almost 10 pages since I checked it last night. Now I'm tempted to cut my summer short to go back to school so I can use my main computer.

Heh I don't expect I'll be playing a lot of SC2 over the next days/weeks either ^^

Btw! Zelda III music for dialogues with Sidar, how awesome is that! :D

W00T!
And my new computer should be here soon, so I can finish some of my modules! :D
:eekdance:

Top Bottom