and you are here and now.
Borrow some time from the future
and leave some in the past.

Soon it's time for the reckoning.
Soon it will appear out of the shadows.
Do not be afraid of the future.
Are you ready for 1.3?

INSERT COIN HERE!

Will we have to delete 1.23 before installing 1.3 or not needed?

Technically no, as it will install over the top, but some assets have been moved (like the PublicMaps folder; Now a PrivateMaps folder, so it doesn't cause issues), so it would be best to delete it first.

Will we have to delete 1.23 before installing 1.3 or not needed?
I'd delete the mod, because I stupidly merged some files with some modmodmods that were suposed to be modular but were not.:lol:

EDIT: So Valk, you're uploading to Filefront right? How much time will take?

I'd delete the mod, because I stupidly merged some files with some modmodmods that were suposed to be modular but were not.:lol:

EDIT: So Valk, you're uploading to Filefront right? How much time will take?

I am testing the download at this very moment. Just have to make sure it is not corrupted (uploaded far faster than it used to; Either FileFront made some upgrades, or something messed up).

Of course, it might take a few hours for FileFront to approve the download...

and btw Valkrionn... the guys who run ModDB are Aussies :)

So you literally are testing if you uploaded correctly? Why don't share that link so we can test it out too?

I feel like a kid, sitting here and refreshing the boards, and the ModDB, and even WePlayCiv in case it suddenly figures out what to do...

= me atm...

:lol:

Of course, it might take a few hours for FileFront to approve the download...

and btw Valkrionn... the guys who run ModDB are Aussies :)

FileFrotn doesn't approve anything unless I actually submit it to their database. Simply hosting it and giving out the link is immediate.

And I must have been thinking of StrategyInformer; Had one of their mods offer to host 1.20, and tried it for 1.30, but they have a max size of 500mb. We're at 550. :rolleyes:

So you literally are testing if you uploaded correctly? Why don't share that link so we can test it out too?

I am testing to make sure the file uploaded correctly. I do not trust filefront whatsoever; It has corrupted files on me numerous times.

All I'm doing is downloading it and running the installer, to make sure it works properly.

Right now I'm googling inside Filefront, in case I find the link before Valk post it.

EDIT: And you had time to even download the file? Wow...
Its sorta they hide the links, no?

Top Bottom