10 Don'ts of War

overwhelming forces always works. takes some time, but its worth it. 4 spies, 100+ tanks, 20+ bombers, 20+ fighters, gunboats, mech inf and sam for defending, naval forces 3-4 groups of 2 battl, 4 destr and a couple subs works fine. anyways, i think the fun starts after i have all the techs. i lower the research slide to 10 and start blasting. nice income to rush improve new cities to good production capabilities. that means no pillaging, of course. sabotaging mines a few turns before the attack will cripple the enemy in production, but the rest should stay. cottages take time to develop again, so its a waste. having some cities to grow artists is a excellent way to expand ur borders when its time to stop a few turns for repairs. drop them as cultural bombs and watch ur borders grow by magic. but i think that keeping a big fresh air force is decisive. air defense sucks, so its easy to keep the enemy crippled all the time. and the fights are easier, meaning loosing less units-having highly experienced units. the spies have a big role here too. they can give an idea of what the AI is planning. keep them near big cities to see how the enemies troops are developing. make sure they develop to defeat

Top Bottom