1000 clues that you are already too obsessed with Civ IV!

781: You get another 5 jobs so that you can pay to get Civ IV on palm Piolet (no more boring meetings!)

782: This thread remains in the first page of the Civ4 General Discussions forum.

783 Sid had to ensure all his restraining orders against you were still in place before the announcement of Civ IV.
784 You have a shrine commemorating the deaths of Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, and Theodora.

I have always assumed it is THE-o-dor-ah

787 - you buy 2 copies so you have one to play and one to return to the store when the "updates (patches) are added (acctually, I preordered a copy, but will wait 6 months before opening it, at which point I will return it for an updated copy)

789. You make sure you tell everyone every day how many posts we need in order to reach 1000 clues.
790. You practice #789 ritually
791. You tell everyone that we only need 14 posts per day for the next 15 days in order to reach the 1000th clue that you are already too obsessed with Civ4

792. You have in-depth converations with all your friends on whether Mali or the Ottoman Empire should be in Civ4.
793. You dream about Civ 4.
794. Screenshots of Civ4 "excite" you.
795. On gamefaqs.com you're making your entire top 10 list civilization games.

796: You burnt the history section of your library due to it's complete inaccuracies.
797: You spent the 30 minutes of internet time from your mental health institution on CFC forums.
798: You comtemplate the effects of madness on your civilization's productivity.
799: You wonder why there are more than 31 countries in the world when there should be no possiblity of that as it's hard-coded into the universe.
800: You ran over your neighbour's "worker" dog with your Modern Armoured lawn-mower when it disregarded your teritorial borders.
801: You put your scientific children into researching amphibous warfare, consisting of lay-lo and other various inflatable swimming pool toys to attack across the newly discovered ocean between your two nations.
802: You no longer fear swimming pools as a natural barrier to your invasion.
803: You pillage your local convience store's irrgational "fountains"
804: You stealth attack you neighbour's tranports, by slashing their tyres to delay invasion......

805: you send your dog as missionary to your neighbour's garden and just dont understand what happens to his cat after this, since missionaries are not supposed to have an attack value...
806: you have already tried to crosss that border swimming pool earlier, but your guinnea pig sunk with its sandal+handkerchief-galley...

807: when you read this thread, you think that the people are totally normal
808: you don't understand the reaction of your girlfriend when she tells that people writing in this thread are mad

810 Your wife catches you looking at naughty pictures of Hatsheput
811 You try to build an aqueduct from your house to the closest river to increase your houses population, and take full advantage of the commercial trait you assigned yourself
812 You often use the pickup line "I'd change my civics options for you!" at bars

813: You crumble at #812 and instantly fall in love with whoever tells you this

814. When you see more screen shots, you feel the weight coming off your chest, but the butterflies begin.

815:
Code:
/* Already writing code for your first mods...*/

if (humanPlayer->State == Peace)
{
     Railroad.Movement = -1; /* Infinite */
}

Top Bottom