• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

1000 Clues youve been playing Civilization 3 too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

You hire a butler and call him your 'diplomatic advisor'. Soon he controls your life in every action you do. (Butler, "He is a known liar and a cheat. Deal with him wisely...")

555- you change the game into a one huge fantasy scenario like the Lord of the Rings or Star Wars

This is getting out of hand! I'm amazed at how people come back to this thread and then post the number they think though it's not really that number.

This next one would be 556 because it was 553 after Bamspeedy went on a clues spree.

548- You've ever got out a piece of graph paper and tried to find the 'perfect' city placement pattern.

:lol: I've actually done that! :D

558 - You see someone with a runaway tank and create a spear since you KNOW that a spearman must defeat a tank!

559 - You get laughed at in science class since you think that Apollo tells you how much culture you have

560 - You visit Egypt and expect to find mounds of food in the pyramids

561 - You think of cities in real life nations that might have the Forbidden Palace.

562- You create a detailed graph of the percentage of posts that are spearman vs tank, the percentage of jokes that are pyramids giving food, the percentage of jokes that turn your kids into workers, and the percentage of jokes that are direct rewrites of earlier jokes in the thread, including this one!!! Love to all!!!

564-your CD broke and you had to send it to Firaxis... SO to replace CIV III Your playing Age of Empire 2 and telling yourself your playing an OCC game, that villagers are your pop, your castle is your capitol...etc, you moves your units in order and when your finished you wait 1 minute to simulate the turn based play...and Of course you just build spearmen cause you know they can beat a tank...

565 - Much like you knew that seeing the name Zouave meant that there would be a complaint about the game, you also know that seeing Le Petit Prince means that a comment about his broken CD is just around the corner. ;)

Pillager, do you want to recreate how I feel and/or the effect of Crack/cocain/heroin addiction (cause its the same)...?

Dont play CIV III for a month...
...my hands are shaking,I sweat a lot, my eyes are red...cant walk, have hard time tappingg on the kayboardd and mhost of al I canirty alkf z.....fzkfhj ffuya kajf vcbkzzjhflk laafh al lkssssjv vjikhfla f alkf akjv v....... :arrow:

:lol: Definitely a case of Civilus. :D

566 - You have ever been involved in a Civ3-related lawsuit.

567) You have ever opened your Inbox and seen at least one entire page full of nothing but mail from 'Civilization Fanatics Forum', especially if it's your Inbox at work:).

568 - You are publishing a compilation of Civ3 limericks:

There once was a leader named Joan,
Who's head was so bald you could groan;
With a smile on her lips, and a shake of her hips,
She said, "I think now I'll take Rome."

Originally posted by billindenver
567) You have ever opened your Inbox and seen at least one entire page full of nothing but mail from 'Civilization Fanatics Forum', especially if it's your Inbox at work:).

are you watching me or what???
every post i wrote and every post I read is from...yeah, you guess right : MY OFFICE!!!

:lol:

Originally posted by billindenver

are you watching me or what???
every post I've written and every post I've read is from...yeah, you guess right : MY OFFICE!!!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom