18 civs

I'm going to take Isabella because she's my current favorite!

fichystick have you started tracked the players yet? Send me a PM and I'll send you my email, I have a nice spreadsheet already set up for an 18 player game and setting up the turn rotation, etc.

I thought we were doing random leaders, as mentioned in the first post?

Yes, but not random civs. :D

Both random. Man up girls. I'll start this in about a week if there's no more interest and we can have 2 civs each so nobody gets unlucky. Unless they get unlucky twice....

OK good luck bathsheba.
Sanguivorant welcome, haven't decided what map to use yet I'll let the majority decide.
Just random leaders and civs but anyone who gets a bad combo can get a reroll at their own risk sounds fair enough to me.

OK I'll start this 2 civs each it's time to pick your rules:
- Earth 18 civs/Earth 2/other map
- Barbarians on/raging
- Advanced start points
- Tech trading (I'd rather have it off)
- Goody huts
- V.C.'s

I'd rather not have it be an earth map and goody huts on, though I'll probably be the minority on those.

Do you have a link to the Earth 2 map, and any others that are nominated besides the standard one? I'm not well-versed in the Civ4 earth maps that are available, and searching the downloads database for Earth 2 is giving me a Civ2 map.

I'm leaning towards one of the maps that isn't the standard one, since I've played the standard one many times already.

My other votes:
- Barbarians on (but not raging)
- 0 advanced start points (aka regular start).
- I'll favor tech trading off since we'll have two civs apiece. It could be interesting having very different tech strategies for each civ, and would also mean the tech rate wouldn't be sped up because of the 2 civs (and thus the likely giving all the techs each one researches to the other).
- Indifferent to goody huts
- Standard victory conditions.

• any mapscript nothing premade
  • raging barbs
  • Huts on
  • indifferent to the others

OK I'll start this 2 civs each it's time to pick your rules:
- Earth 18 civs/Earth 2/other map
- Barbarians on/raging
- Advanced start points
- Tech trading (I'd rather have it off)
- Goody huts
- V.C.'s

My preferred mapscripts would be Earth2, Fractal, Big_and_Small and Tectonics.
Regular Barbarians are fine.
Tech Trading but no Brokering.
Depends on whether this game is more for flavor/roleplaying or competition.
All but Time.

Do you have a link to the Earth 2 map, and any others that are nominated besides the standard one? I'm not well-versed in the Civ4 earth maps that are available, and searching the downloads database for Earth 2 is giving me a Civ2 map.

Joke's on you, Earth2 is not a Scenario but a mapscript that creates a world that is similar to Earth but not exactly the same.

I'm leaning towards one of the maps that isn't the standard one, since I've played the standard one many times already.

ok, my preferences:

- Earth 18 civs/Earth 2
- Raging barbs
- Tech trading, but no brokering
- Goody huts

indifferent to the others

Oh - another 18 civ game. I would be interested.

No tech trading, barbs on, events off, huts off, no idea re map.

Actually this one looks like its going to be 9 players, 2 civs each... fishystick doesnt seem to want to recruit for 18 people like I did!

Top Bottom