• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

18 Player pitboss game up, all welcome.

Well, I got back in, so I aint quittin yet.... what really bugs me is that is there really someone who logs in for days just to stop others from logging in?

Oops, you must not be on the email list.

I took the server down to upgrade to version 1.61 late last Wednesday. But now there's a problem. It's requiring me to enter the admin password to open up the savegame, but I never set one in the first place.

Then I have a bunch of assignments from class so it may take me a while to fix.

ok. Can you announce here if you get the game up again, since the email notifications haven't received for some reason.

The good news is that if this works, people can add, remove, or change their e-mail notification whenever they choose.

This game is dead?

On haitus right now. I got the save file working, and the new server works fine, however I need my laptop (which doubles as my server) for finals work at campus. I have a bunch of digital paintings I need to do and none of the campus PCs have Painter on it.

So, if you can wait that long the server should be back up around the third week of May when classes end.

I can wait... just would have appreciated the info :p

Top Bottom