2 bugs: unused movement buff, Army engineering.

Ppeder

Chieftain
1) Some units gets a buff when they have unused movement, which is the way it's supposed to be. However, when playing single player, you are always player 1, and therefore the first to move on any given turn. If you attack the AI, and the AI has units with the increased combat strength from unused movement, they ALWAYS get that buff. So if they have a tank unit with 4 movement which used up all it's movement on the previous turn, the unit still gets a 40% combat bonus. I'm guessing this is unintended, and that the human player's units won't get the same bonus when his units get attacked later on the same turn.

2) Army Engineering is supposed to give 1P 1E to all strategic resources, but it doesn't do that to titanium.

1) has happened every game I've played, so I don't think uploading a save is relevant. I haven't taken army engineering more than once, so not sure if it was on that specific game or every game. If need be, I think I can dig up a save.

1) Some units gets a buff when they have unused movement, which is the way it's supposed to be. However, when playing single player, you are always player 1, and therefore the first to move on any given turn. If you attack the AI, and the AI has units with the increased combat strength from unused movement, they ALWAYS get that buff. So if they have a tank unit with 4 movement which used up all it's movement on the previous turn, the unit still gets a 40% combat bonus. I'm guessing this is unintended, and that the human player's units won't get the same bonus when his units get attacked later on the same turn.

2) Army Engineering is supposed to give 1P 1E to all strategic resources, but it doesn't do that to titanium.

1) has happened every game I've played, so I don't think uploading a save is relevant. I haven't taken army engineering more than once, so not sure if it was on that specific game or every game. If need be, I think I can dig up a save.

(1) Can Confirm. God this is frustrating. In my current game, AI tanks are T3 Purity, so they get the buff. Makes it SO much harder to fight against an AI that is even with me in Affinity.

Top Bottom