2 Player Team OCC - Warlords

Wonders give score, score win games.

As long as you have enough soldiers to win tech pop and wonders are what gives score :p. That said this isn't suposed to be a discussion of ladder occ games. I think this game will be fine no matter how you play it, however if we can agree on settings we should be ready to start soon :).

well, only about 500 games or so. most of them occ.

Half the game isnt over, and as a matter of fact people are teching and getting liberalism, so why the surprise?

Whatever the settings, it sure won't affect my style of play. Tamijo(Jonta) and Bantams will play the same way, too bad they'll lose :))

we play renny starts in ladder occ mostly but anc is ok oh and ill be gandhi i would still suggest using equal start maps so everying gets same resources having no metal in a occ game can be curtains very quick for one player or 2

the equal start maps can be found here im sure they work ok in warlords as they do in bts! http://www.styx-civ-clan.net/downloadsarea.htm

[KC]Bantams;6191218 said:
pop soldiers and wonders win OCC ladder games :lol: same goes for none ladder too i guess :king:

well not quite. Tech is the biggest factor, but you have to have a large pop and gold really helps, esp in ancient start.:goodjob:

Sorry, didnt notice this was Warlord.

If i cant get Elisa cos you dont like dobbelt leaders, ill go Fredrick

he is tamijo as said previously in the thread... everyone did pick partners i believe...

Whiplash/IanDC
Tamijo/Bantams
oyzar/da_Vinci
Classical Hero/Mighty Dwaarf
grilla57/Indiansmoke
Kingpin/smatt834

The last two teams didn't actually confirm they were willing to play together though.. Most people have chosen a leader allready except for Kingpin and Indiansmoke i believe.

I tried to fire up my warlords game... didnt load for some reason. not even an error report, so i don't know whats up.... :cry:
So, I will try again tonight....

But, in the mean time I will suggest this format:

Renny OCC

Limit: till end of game
Map: Equal_Inland_Sea on small (6 or fewer) or standard (8 or more) low sea level.Or equal TBG.
Civ choice: yes - all allowed. no duplicates.
One City Challenge - checked
No City Razing: Unchecked
Era: rennaisance
Substitutions: No
Victories: all but Diplo.
Spy missions banned.
Nukes Banned
No Internet

the equal maps will regulate a fair start for everyone. A renny start will give us many options to win a game.:goodjob:

Why renaissance start...

Cause it doesn't allow for the full length of the game like an ancient start...

I've messed around some with the map recommended by Grilla in hotseat and find that it has some merit.

Features:

It's a totally "fair" start for all. The terrain and resources are identical for every player in the immediate start location.

The start location will be resource rich. Stone and marble will be nearby.
Everyone will have access to copper, horses, and iron.

The start location will have fresh water.

No one will start anywhere near the coast.

Your teammate will be your closest neighbor.

I'm suggesting we use this map. If we do, you may want to reconsider your Leader choice.

Sounds good to me, however the question of what era to start in remains..

Im tamijo

I aggree with the map, but i also aggree that a full lenght game is the logic choice in a open ended Pitboks (sorry grilla)

Top Bottom