2 Player Team OCC - Warlords

OK, looks like we are ready (finally). My ISP reports that they hare having service interruptions due to weather.

I'll launch this around GMT 1:00 AM. I will post the IP on post #1 when it's launched.

both grilla57 and Indiansmoke are missing from the inital post though. Indiansmoke have also yet to chose a leader...

Also for turn timer can we run something fast(12 hrs or 16 hrs?) since people aren't going to have much things to do every turn anyways. Also will we have a live session?

just a heads up whiplash, on both the equal_inland_sea & equal_team_battleground is the best maps for your game... on a teamer OCC I'd reqcommend the team_battleground map. However you need to understand one thing about the "equal" maps. Yes, it does give lots of resources, but however it doesn't ALWAYS give all the resources. the equal part is that everyone will be missing the same resource if it doesnt appear.

good luck, have fun.:D

OK, Indiansmoke and Grilla are kinda like orphans. Do you two want to play as a team? Or is Grilla trying to line up somebody else?

I'll hold the launch 'til tomorrow.

OK, Indiansmoke and Grilla are kinda like orphans. Do you two want to play as a team? Or is Grilla trying to line up somebody else?

I'll hold the launch 'til tomorrow.

nah, go ahead without me. I'm not interested in an ancient start.

He allready said duplicates would be ok. Oh and if indiansmoke finds a partner very very soon maybe he can join too? :p

Im more than ready, start the Mother.....:king:

Did you chose teams start together? cause we seem to be kinda far apart...
EDIT: saw the huge ok. Fine then:p Why did you have to chose huge? Couldn't you just add more players?

Did you chose teams start together? cause we seem to be kinda far apart...
EDIT: saw the huge ok. Fine then:p Why did you have to chose huge? Couldn't you just add more players?

The map size was the reason for the restart. On a regular map it truncated the players to 7 upon launch. I tried large and it truncated the players to 9. I am not aware of any option to force team players to start near one another; although in my hotseat testing that seemed to always be the case.

Why did you take it down now? going to restart it again?

why is the civstats game named 2vs2vs2vs2 when it is 2vs2vs2vs2vs2 and wouldn't occ teamer be better? :p

Top Bottom