2000BC DoW

pepe26

Lacrosse Enthusiast
WHY THE FUUUUC* IS HE DOING THIS?!?!

Attachments

• Pepe BC-1840.CivBeyondSwordSave
    107.9 KB · Views: 53
Well, he's Mehmed and you are the Greeks, so...

Just kidding, but how many turns did he spend plotting? Is the city he's attacking an ex-barbarian city? I could've sworn there's a bug if you capture a barbarian city another civ is attacking, and you don't have open border, they declare war.

I'm glad Pepe starts to play as everthing except Willem.

See here. A thread on this subject dead now.

Well, he's Mehmed and you are the Greeks, so...

Just kidding, but how many turns did he spend plotting? Is the city he's attacking an ex-barbarian city? I could've sworn there's a bug if you capture a barbarian city another civ is attacking, and you don't have open border, they declare war.

From my code-diver perspective, I feel that to be mere urban legend.
About OB, it happened in CivIII if you did place a line of units that stop the AI to pass through, but that doesn't happen at all in CIV.

I don't have determined the type of war Mehmed chose (and I see there's no 8 touching tiles to his...), but a BTS AI starting to plot is simply getting access to copper. He likely had copper in his very few cities and you got the bad roll.

An AI plotting needs to be able to potentially produce 2 types of "metal/city attacker" units. Archers and chariots are excluded.

ya, well i got my first deity win with willem, so is not interesting anymore ;) maybe by bulbing perry can be even quicker to MT?

@nfc: i hadnt even noticed, he was plotting at all... but i wasnt paying much attention either. i didnt even know he was this kind of psycho until now. i only knew shaka, rags and monty to be this aggressive.

@nfc: i hadnt even noticed, he was plotting at all... but i wasnt paying much attention either. i didnt even know he was this kind of psycho until now. i only knew shaka, rags and monty to be this aggressive.

I think he has one of the highest unitprob in the game, they don't call him "conqueror" for nothing

Don't listen to story tellers...listen to raw science pepe.
AI's don't do, they roll a dice. Um...well...

But seems you brought an essential hint: no WHEOOH (We have enough on our hands) also means the type of war is DAGGER.

That type of war may happens even if you don't share 8 tiles or more with a certain AI. Dagger explains those stupid distant ugly wars without even sharing borders.

In normal war mode, you need to share 8 tiles of culture to be land target of an AI.

I think he has one of the highest unitprob in the game, they don't call him "conqueror" for nothing

True. Along Shaka, Ragnar and Nappy. But I think that doesn't have to do with Mehmed attacking Pepe. There is another variable that determines AI propensity to go at war according to present attitude stance.

I think the problem here is that you don't wear turban....

Mehmed is usually very competitive warmonger, didn't know he can be so aggressive though.

tachy I thought AI won't attack before it gets hold on 3 strategic resources/offensive unit types?

Wow power rating to Mehmed is 0,2. What would you do if you see the AI has a power rating of 5,0? All I can think is CONQUERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess Mehmed thinks the same :p

What do you expect? He is the turkish guy and you are the greek guy :lol:
Standart EU Conflict...

I think the problem here is that you don't wear turban....

Mehmed is usually very competitive warmonger, didn't know he can be so aggressive though.

tachy I thought AI won't attack before it gets hold on 3 strategic resources/offensive unit types?

It's 2, not 3. Copper gives 2 such types (axes and spears), so if an AI gets BFC copper it can hit very early under its current design.

Top Bottom