2009 March Madness Pick 'Em

Red Door

Man of Mayhem
I think it would be a fun idea to run a pick 'em tournament this year.

We are going with Yahoo because it is most convenient for everyone.

Yahoo Group ID:93235
Password:
Spoiler :
thunderfall

I'm using the default Yahoo settings, but those are up for debate if everyone wants to change the points and such.

Please use your CFC name as your bracket name so that we don't have to go through some weird winner process.

Rawrgh I'm in. I need to shore up my recent Yahoo sports league results.

Alright, I made one. Please note that I haven't actually watched a second of college basketball all season, nor heard anything about it. So I mostly just took the favourites.

I hadn't seen a single college basketball game until last nights' USC-Michigan State and I am actually leading the CFC bracket? And over 500,000 people actually have better brackets than I do?

I wonder how many people actually fill in these brackets... And how many of those just guess like I do...

I hadn't seen a single college basketball game until last nights' USC-Michigan State and I am actually leading the CFC bracket? And over 500,000 people actually have better brackets than I do?

I wonder how many people actually fill in these brackets... And how many of those just guess like I do...

I do and I put too much thinking into it.

ColdWizard's bracket, which is tied with Darkness's for the lead, was entirely chalk going into the Final Four.

I guess the laws of averages allows it to happen in a group as small as this, although a chalk bracket would never win in the overalls group.

I blame WVU for everything. If I had just taken my first instinct with MSU, I would be sitting pretty right now :(

Top Bottom