• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

2012-13 Civfanatics Fantasy Football League Season V

Sorry for the late check-in. If were doing keepers, I'll be keeping Aaron Rogers and Stephen Gostkowski (yeah, I just kept a kicker. this happens when you finish at the bottom :) )

I am locking it at 12 teams.

Everyone, make sure your keepers are posted here by noon CST tomorrow, so I can set the draft up!

If keeps are not posted here by then I will be using the top 2 rated players on your roster.

EDIT: correction of horrible spelling errors.... this is what happens when when you have a new born.... lack of sleep makes it a wee bit difficult to type at times...

I am locking it at 12 teams.

Everyone, make sure your keepers are posted here by noon CST tomorrow, so I can set the draft up!

If keeps are no post here by them I will be using the top 2 rated players on your roster.

Sounds good.

We have to post here in addition to selecting them in the league?

EDIT: Okay. They're already set in the league as well, but here are my three:

Eli Manning
Darren McFadden (please don't trip or whatever this season, you injury magnet)
Reggie Bush

Eli Manning
Reggie Bush

Some people have not picked on the website, I want to make sure that if those who did not declare on the website have told me here.

Chris

Eli Manning
Reggie Bush

You only get 2 keepers.

Which 2 do you want?

Good draft! Though I had a bunch of auto picks, as I was on a conference call for work and kept missing my picks.... But I still like my team

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season!

Yes, nice draft. Seemed everyone was ready. I wish we could pick up players before tonight's game tho. As it is we have to wait until 9-7.

Not to shabby for being on a conference call during the draft and getting a lot of auto-picks! Congrats! :goodjob:

'weekly optimal starting lineups' :mischief:

If it was only that easy ;) .

Wow! I certainly did not expect to get the best draft award!

Of course that holds about as much weight as a preseason game....

Top Bottom