2012/5/10 PC Gamer article and IGN HD video

Let's not jump to extreme conclusions on the Long Count ability. All we saw is one Great Person notification icon.

Arioch IV
I don't understand what it means about Papal primacy?
What resting means in this context? (english not my first language)
I have "resting" in bold text because that's the word we couldn't read in the previous video. "Resting point" in this case probably means "neutral state". In other words, when the Influence of the city-state decays to its neutral level, instead of Neutral being at 0 Influence, it will be at 15 Influence.

The notification icon does look like copper tubing... but the icon is in a style of a luxury resource notification, not a strategic resource notification (which has a white shield icon at the bottom). Add to this that we haven't seen any new strategic resource icons on the top bar. So if it's copper, then copper is a luxury resource.

They're boars/pigs. The resource is Truffles. See my previous post.

If it was a new strategic resource you would see how much you had in the top of the bar just like iron

If it was a new strategic resource you would see how much you had in the top of the bar just like iron
I wonder on which tile this resource can be found, as I don't see any improved tiles. From the minimap it can be seen that it is certainly not from a citystate, as the aztecs didn't even met them. Maybe it is from trade with the egyptians, arabs or the "red civ". Or another option (?) is that it is a resource placed on the same tile of one of the cities Palenque or Tikal. Then it has to be unlocked with a technology for it is acquired at that turn. Then it is possible that it is unlocked with... bronzeworking and the resource is copper like suggested.

Actually it is the other way around... The player (byzantines) settles near the Dutch...

I think the hill/forest in the video near the 1st Mayan city has a new resource. They look too fat to be deer. Maybe I'm wrong. It looks like they're improved with camps. Anyway, noticed something curious in the vid when trying to get a better look at that:

Spoiler :

These have to be Buffalo? Surely? We know that truffles exist but these look like a new resource to me.

On that screen
Spoiler :

is possibility to "Move stacked units" - was it in vanilla?
Does it means we can stack civil unit? It would be great.

Piernik: 'Move Stacked Unit' is generally available in Vanilla when you have a Civilian unit in a city and another one spawns. Same for multiple military units.

On that screen
Spoiler :

is possibility to "Move stacked units" - was it in vanilla?
Does it means we can stack civil unit? It would be great.

Yes it was in vanilla. What it means is that there are two civillian units (worker & Great Prophet) in the same tile so u hae to move one of them to another tile before ending turn.

These have to be Buffalo? Surely? We know that truffles exist but these look like a new resource to me.
Yeah, definitely. First thing I thought is that is the new resource, bison or buffalo.

they make truffles, from uhm, truffles(not to be confused with the chocolate variety, which in no way is an actual truffle).

high cost item, generally 'rare' to get real ones or good ones, but are very very good when you do (food wise).

pigs are the best hunters of them, but will eat them if you can't stop them (and since pigs are generally big, that can be a problem).

Thanks, my friend, but I probably can think of 20 trading resources/commodities that have been/is valuable on the market that are more popular than rare shrooms. Top of the list would be salt.

Pantheon Beliefs:
Desert Folklore - +1 Faith from Desert Tiles
Faith Healers - +30 HP healed per turn if adjacent to friendly city
Fertility Rites - 10% faster Growth Rate
God of Craftsmen - +1 Production in Cities with pop 3+
God of the Open Sky - +1 Culture from Pastures
God of the Sea - +1 Production from Fishing Boats
God of War - Gain Faith if you win a battle within 4 tiles of your city
Goddess of Festivals - Gain 1 Culture and Faith for each Wine and Incense
Goddess of Protection - +30% Ranged Combat Strength for cities
Messenger of the Gods - +2 Science for cities with a Trade Route
Monument to the Gods - +15% Production for Ancient/Classical Wonders