2012/5/10 PC Gamer article and IGN HD video

Well for what it's worth if we do see a second expansion and Corporations are included then maybe we will see Fish and other commodities being counted as resources.

So much new information. Don't think I can absord it all. :ack:
I should check this section more often. :rolleyes: Looks like money laundering get a nerf. Only 30:c5gold: for 4gpt and producing gold removed from Currency. No more AI bankrolling players?
I would say that's more likely a mock up than an actual trade.

I would say that's more likely a mock up than an actual trade.
Don't crush my dreams. :lol: I really hope it is an actual trade. They can demonstrate renewing of a deal on actual deal, right? :rolleyes: These things have such a big impact on higher levels they need to be addressed, and for now we know literally nothing about that. Although we've read several dissertations about truffles. :D

The Mayan UB needs a better name.
Egypt,Aztecs,Mayas,Incas,China,Indonesia,Khmer, Romans,Nubians... all built pyramids.

Especially since the Pyramids wonder is already in the game. They should call it a Step Pyramid at least.

yeah I was hoping for more originality in the Mayan UB name, after all they were temples, not just piramids.

I just personally would have preferred a Ball Court.

I'm cool with the pyramid, although a more specific name would be nice, like others have said. I'm just curious as to what it replaces and what advantage it has.

I just personally would have preferred a Ball Court.

I guess the UB will be faith oriented, I imagine it would made more sense to have a temple UB with faith related bonus, than a faith based amphiteater or coliseum UB.

What if Mayan Pyramids are a courthouse replacement ? It all depends on ones intent !

Pretty sure they aren't though. A Maya city is building one in the video.

Yes, since screenshots show cities building pyramids.

Are there going to be courthouses in Gods and Kings? I miss hearing the "Order! Order!" sound from Civ IV.

Top Bottom