3.0 discussion

yeah, let me show you guys my alibi for all the darn work i have been putting off.

you might already know, but here is the first podcast episode called "Modcast"
http://polycast.apolyton.net/modcast/

i have been working on it, well, that entire gap period on this mod's development.

But i do hope you enjoy it, I mention several mods and Second revolution is mentioned in passing. when 2ndrev comes out, i will feature it in the podcast and we love having guests!

"We have two major graphics. One of them is the embodiment of evil, and the other is a necromancer!"

I laughed hard at that, and I was on a public PC.

LOL thanks bro!!!! We thought that joke went well (especially in this clique ;) )

Im editing the next episode right now, and it will be hopefully out for this weekend. Once things settle into a routine with the podcasts, i want to get some real updates on this mod!!!

This bares asking: will you be using the 3-D leaderheads when applicable?

got a delicious update for those hungry for news!

FYI: remember a few months ago when i was cussing and nearly in tears from data loss of the new map?? well... i finished it up to where i lossed the info!!
so we are back on track for the mod!!!

be sure to look for all-new cities, not seen before in 2ndrev!!
here is a little teaser pic:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 129
There are Rebels, USA, Mexico, and Canada. If you are refering to the Light green and red cities, that is because USA is the current civ im 'playing' as (while editing)

LOL in the top right i noticed a typo! does anyone else see it :p

Oh right yes I see; sorry, I'm still not that familiar with all the signs and signals in civ 4...

There are Rebels, USA, Mexico, and Canada. If you are refering to the Light green and red cities, that is because USA is the current civ im 'playing' as (while editing)

LOL in the top right i noticed a typo! does anyone else see it :p

New Yurk City?

Top Bottom