3.19 Modern Civ PBEM

Modern_Civ_PBEM_AD-1942_to_PieceOfMind.CivBeyondSwordSave

Modern_Civ_PBEM_AD-1943_to_PieceOfMind

We just moved in and I won't have internet until NEXT Saturday except when I get out to WiFi spots. I'll play if I get it, when I can again.

Modern_Civ_PBEM_AD-1947_to_PieceOfMind
:bowdown::worship::beer:

:nuke::king:
Thanks for playing chasbolt. You entered the game at a disadvantage. If I do another game like this, you should be in from the start. Maybe in civ5? Only problem is civ5 isn't coming with PBEM mode yet.:mad:

Hope it was fun for you. :) (maybe not the nuclear fallout bit though :p)

Since planning spy-missions is the only thing for me to do now i retired the game so it's on autopilot and the last man standing can play on if he wishes. Congratulations to Pom and thanks for playing guys. :)

Well by strange coincidence this turn was the Dom victory anyway.

Europe: :nuke:
Spoiler :

Where I built most of the modern armors (1 per turn):
Spoiler :

End game Economics screen: :D
Spoiler :

Thanks for the fun game Deztro. Same goes to slaze and mc-red.

Now that the game is over, would either of you like to provide feedback/suggestions for changes to the settings of the game? IMO the Industrial era was an interesting point to start off the game and there are harder tech decisiosn to make than starting an MP game from Ancient. There is also more choice of how to improve the land.

Would either of you be interested in another PBEM game using the same mapscript and starting era? Maybe even the same 4 civs again but reshuffled.

Now that the game is over, would either of you like to provide feedback/suggestions for changes to the settings of the game? IMO the Industrial era was an interesting point to start off the game and there are harder tech decisiosn to make than starting an MP game from Ancient. There is also more choice of how to improve the land.

Would either of you be interested in another PBEM game using the same mapscript and starting era? Maybe even the same 4 civs again but reshuffled.

Well if we're gonna do a replay i'm available. I must say i liked the start from the industrial era so progression isn't too slow. I also like to switch to another leader, until now I mostly choose agressive leaders but I'm far too pacifisctic for warfare :lol:

I'm rather busy with the private life, maybe down the road. Thanks, good play by both of you where I was concerned.

Top Bottom