(3-VT) Ancient & Classical Bottom Tech Shakeup

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, well I can’t very well expunge the forge unlock change from this proposal. It will have to be postponed/resubmitted.

However, I’m still not clear how this is a material conflict with a proposal which proposes to change a different aspect of that building. I already stripped out the changes to the abilities on the forge that I wanted to make so as to avoid this exact conflict.

K, well I can’t very well expunge the forge unlock change from this proposal. It will have to be postponed/resubmitted. But I’m still not clear how this is a material conflict with a proposal which proposes to change a different aspect of that building.
It affects the same mechanic which players haven't had an opportunity to playtest yet (the Forge). I try to be narrow in the interpretation of this, but with two additional changes to an already modified building, we should wait until the next session.

my initial read of this agrees with PAD, this change doesn’t undermine the previous changes in anyway.

That said, if we want to make it policy that once an element of the game has been changed, it cannot be changed again until after ratification, I can respect it. Slowing down changes a bit is reasonable

my initial read of this agrees with PAD, this change doesn’t undermine the previous changes in anyway.

That said, if we want to make it policy that once an element of the game has been changed, it cannot be changed again until after ratification, I can respect it. Slowing down changes a bit is reasonable
That policy was added in the VP Congress Guide 2.0. It's not until ratification, it's until the mechanic is actually implemented into the game, the reason being to prevent issues with chains of proposals.

• The proposal must not affect the same game mechanic as a proposal in the Proposal Queue (awaiting implementation into a release). See Proposal & Ratification Queues.

Proposal vetoed.

Reason:
Conflicts with queued proposal (see above).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom