HUSch

Secret-monger
1. worker chops (3 turns)
2. Pyt 7 at hill
3. research wheel
4. CERN build work-boat
5: Ari (1,7/2) heals or go East,
Pictures here

:confused: The turn update says that CERN builds a workboat, but the screenshot shows that CERN is building a worker. Which is right?

Aristotle should resume explorations now. Move either east or north-east (6 or 9)

I agree Ari can resume exploring the terrain, but Ari should stay on a hill or in a forrest all the time... but 1 turn heal is the saver bet. -> don't care either way

Concering research I think I would go for agriculture before the wheel. If we want to research it within the next 30-40 turns, it should be now.
reasons:
- we should use the discount on pottery.
- agri gives CERN a little more growth (clams+rice = growth to pop3 in 4 turns)
- I believe we will settle the 2nd rice with 2nd or 3rd city (= within the next 30-40 turns). For rice-city or some kind ofa riverlands-city we need agri to grow them.
- (if we want to go for a religion after pottery, it would be really helpful to have a second improvement besides mines available)

The rest of the turn:
:thumbsup:

:confused: The turn update says that CERN builds a workboat, but the screenshot shows that CERN is building a worker. Which is right?

CERN builds in 3240 a worker, the picture is made before EoT, so it shows worker in 10 turns. Now in 3200 we change to workboat, because we 've researched fishing.

Btw
3? and 5?
Please more votes

Sry
I 've made a mistake
the worker has moved,
The picture shows the situation.

Attachments

• worker moves wrong.JPG
    worker moves wrong.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 140
Is the worker really there?
I thought it was supposed to chop CERN-4? ... Anyway, so we chop here and then CERN-4 and we don't have to discuss weather we want a 2nd chop or a mine after the first chop;)

Yes, chop where he is, then chop at CERN4.

From what Topas said, it seems Agriculture is better than Wheel right now. But I'm open to arguments for Wheel...

So the turn is
1. worker 22
2. Pyt 7 at hill
3. research agri
4. CERN build work-boat
5: Ari (1,7/2) heals this turn

1. worker 22

If that means worker chops where he is in the screenshot above (CERN2,1), then yes. But I don't think we should waste another worker turn by moving off of the forested tile we're already standing on :hammer2:

The worker should chop whereever he is right now!
Don't waste a turn moving.

If he is on CERN-4, it's great. If he is on CERN-2-1 it's also fine;)

When are you planning to play the turn, HUSch?

Top Bottom