?????

DragonHead

Warlord
How do succession games work, I looked at one peopel were joining or omething? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :)mischief::p)

The basic explanation is that a team of players have one start file and each member takes a turn playing several turns then saves and passes the save file on to the next player on the team. In most cases there is also a lengthy discussion between turnsets to decide what the 'up' player will do and for some teams, an 'up' player is required to submit a detailed plan for each turn prior to playing.

I believe that CiV will wait until there is a HOF-style mod available before SG will start (At least SGOTM). If you want to see how succession game of the month (SGOTM) work in Civ 4, check out this forum. A game is getting ready to start next week.

Hey DragonHead. If you interested in how an SG works then I can only suggest you sign up for one. As it happens my current SG, The Rise of Russia, has a place going spare. I suggest you read the first post carefully first to see if you have the DLC and MODS to join. If you do then don't feel shy, we all have to start somewhere.

the problem with that is my computer is screwed up, I have to wipe it, befotre I can play civ v

Top Bottom