6otM100 AAR

Knowtalent

Emperor
GOTM Staff
Welcome to the 6otM 100 After Actions Report. In this thread you can post the results of your game. Please state victory type, date, and score and the save choice (preferably in the post title), as recorded in the Hall of Fame, and the most important: your path to glory!
STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed and submitted your game
Please attached your victory save to your post.

- What did you prioritize for research and policies?
- Did you bother with Culture ?
- How did you pump your Science or Religion?
- Were City-States helpful?
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it?
- Did you enjoy the game?
-What do you think of the One City Challenge?
Please use spoiler tags for any surprise details you'd like kept hidden. Thanks.
Players are encouraged to provide feedback on the game. Some players like to replay the game, and although we will not record the results from a replay, you can still post your new experiences (please state if the game is a replay). Please refrain from posting videos until the deadline for submission is over.

Game 1. Religious victory turn 178
- What did you prioritize for research and policies? First survival, then sea travel
- Did you bother with Culture ? No
- How did you pump your Science or Religion? Desert folklore
- Were City-States helpful? Geneva helped a little
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? lots of barbs
- Did you enjoy the game? yep, lifted me up from a depresion
-What do you think of the One City Challenge? Long time that hadn't played one. Thx

Attachments

• AutoSave_0178.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
Game 2. Abandoned turn 169

- What did you prioritize for research and policies? In the early game, I prioritized technologies for campuses and harbors as well as wonders like Temple of Artemis and Oracle. Later, I went for Machinery for Kilwa Kisiwani, and then Caravels/Frigates for my Coastal Raiding economy.

- Did you bother with Culture? By the Renaissance, my culture actually exceeded my science - sometimes by almost double. This was because of city-states like Kumasi, Antananarivo, and Nan Madol, all of which I suzerained for a lot of the game.

- How did you pump your Science or Religion? Pingala played a big role in my science, as well as a +7 adjacency campus and a +4 adjacency harbor (I used the Free Inquiry card for my Classical Golden Age and Medieval Golden Age). I surprisingly got thousands and thousands of faith from pillaging, even though I didn't really do anything with it.

- Were City-States helpful? Immensely. I suzerained about 12 of them thanks to first contact and completing city-state quests, and with Kilwa Kisiwani they provided more than double of my base yields of culture and gold. They also helped my science by at least 50%.

- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? Can't think of any.

- Did you enjoy the game? What do you think of the One City Challenge? I don't have the patience for a One City Challenge, and it's poorly designed for anything after the Renaissance Era. I was ahead of the pack by turn 80 once I finished Kilwa Kisiwani, but I had to wait through civics and techs I couldn't boost because they required more than one city, and city-state quests started to be about finishing districts (which was impossible without more cities). Coastal raiding was fun at first but my enemies stopped repairing their districts and improvements, because AI is not very good at it.

By turn 169 I was 16 turns away from Rocketry, but I didn't want to press the Next Turn button over and over while my city kept completing Campus Research Projects. I will play this save as a non-OCC and see if I want to go for another victory type instead.

Ethiopia - Game A - Turn 139 RV

What did you prioritize for research and policies?
- Astrology - found the wonder north very quickly to boost it - then boosted faith/wonders/GPP (religion, then scientists plus a writer and general to get city-state quests done) and science as I realized I needed to cross an ocean pretty early. Focused on getting as many eurekas and inspirations as possible to speed everything up along with high science/culture until needing the religious buffs

Religion - Desert Folklore for pantheon, Production from adjacency, ignores movement penalties for initial founding, then added the +faith for each converted city and the building that gives and extra charge to missionaries/apostles. Got golden ages for Classical and Medieval eras - used the first to convert my own island, the second lined up with my 'army' buy and travel to the new world - didn't reach the next era before winning - Travel time was the worst for adding turns as I converted all 4 of the AI on the other continent in the space of 5-7 turns with missionary killing helping a lot - No apostles to be found. Nuked Nubia's religion within 2 turns of founding before she could even purchase a missionary. Made sure I bought diplo favor from the AI just before starting the conversion to avoid a religious emergency - they could not resist the great works of writing I offered for cheap. Only Gran Columbia was above 30 anyway due to the recent World Congress but one other was in the 20s...

Yes - Got all 4 secret societies in the first 10-20 turns and promoted Pingala up for culture and grants first to help with first religion and quick advancement to Theology.

Combo of Pingala, Voidsingers Old God Obelisk+early relic, and getting tons of eurekas - +4 campus to start plus Oracle/Pingala boost plus +2 Scientist GPP card nabbed me a lot of early Great Scientists - boosts to early tech to finish classical techs, the nice one that give science to your campus, one that had 3 classical/medieval charges I held onto until I had boosted all but 3, and another that did two Renaissance plus an Inspiration but sadly not the one that would have sped up the last civic before Theology. Took desert folklore (could have had +2/+4 more by placing site directly below wonder but worked out for iron mine boost) and had a +16 faith/science/production Holy Site by the end. Void combo+Menelik ability helped pump the faith/science/culture with a few late rock-hewn churches to help out
Switched to a fully upgraded (at least down to the double promotion) Moshka once Theology was about to come online so that I could faith buy a religious 'army' with the almost 4,000 faith in the bank - sent two groups East/West, smaller to Gran Columbia. I scouted the second island barely ahead of that decision with extra great writers that left shore immediately after I could travel the seas

VERY - Geneva for the +15% early science boost and Brussels (far south?) for the wonder bonus - I was Suzerain of all CS on my home island except the trade one as I held back to keep the key ones. I managed to get lots of quests completed to get free envoys plus my culture was so high I earned a lot more than the AI. Was first to meet Valletta on turn 120ish but didn't need anything back in the home city at that point.

- hoped to get my scouts across the ocean but barb ships killed them while looking for a crossing - there wasn't one and later great writers were available when ocean travel was available.
-Built Great Bath early to hopefully get faith on the river - though didn't remember the Soothsayer cheese until after the first Volcano unit-tossing event - Spawned one in around turn 100 to try it and found it was broken for the tiles in the city - did reload a turn back to not waste the investment as I had not other use for one and confirmed on forums it wasn't just me as I could go to Opening Actions at that stage. Had so much faith that I didn't even notice the absence as I can never build the Bath on Deity so I never try it.

- A LOT - super fun to optimize one city and made the game go very fast - Got lots of fun wonders to make everything nice and make a +8 Theatre square to push the culture to Theology. Was lucky with huts in getting extra scouts for finding city-states first, tech boosts, and even stole a barb camp or two others had knocked down. I think I could have knocked 10-20 turns off by optimizing a bit more but it was so much fun I don't mind.

It was a blast - Looking forward to the more challenging game B with Norway on Deity. Going to have to fill the ale horn this weekend to get in the proper spirit.

NOTE: No save attached as I can't play without my UI-only mods - vanilla is too painful for me

Spoiler :
Map with yields
upload_2020-12-4_0-42-38.png

Last edited:
Ethiopia - Game A - Religious Victory T103

Knowing it was continents I beelined Cartography after getting Astrology.
- Did you bother with Culture?
At the start yes as I needed to get to Theology quickly, and to get the unique improvement, after that I didn't bother at all.
I initially thought the starting location was a bit average, but discovered the Wonder pretty quickly and decided to try out the pantheon Desert Folklore, which I've never used before.
When I founded my religion I chose Mosque's and work ethic which pumped my one holy site to 16 faith and 16 production by about T60, which was pretty powerful!
Geneva was helpful for the 15% extra science for most of the game.
Barbarians were the main nuisance, as the difficulty is so low the AI does not eliminate camps and so it was tricky avoiding the barbs with my missionaries/apostles.
Also the AI didn't bother with stonehenge, so I built it on about T70 to stop anyone else doing so.
I did, interesting starting location and I wanted a quick game as I'm meant to be concentrating on coursework right now. I was a bit sad I couldn't get sub 100, but it was close enough :)
I like it as a one-off, planning to try Norway before Christmas when I have more time!

Capital SS.png Relegion.png converted west.png

Attachments

• MENELIK II 103 325 BC RV.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
I really like science victory so I decided to do that for both.

Game 1 - SV turn 338.

- What did you prioritize for research and policies? I went for a religion, then a couple of nice wonders (ToA, Pyramids, Petra). I later realized that i could get the great bath and use the soothsayers, so I did that, but then the floodplains were not available for disaster generating purpose, so that was a bit of a fail.
- Did you bother with Culture ? Of course, culture is essential, especially in a OCC where you want to reach globalization asap.
- How did you pump your Science or Religion? Trying to maximize faith to increase the raw science output. Geneva was obviously helpful.
- Were City-States helpful? Yes, but i was surprised there was only 8 of them, most of them useless. Only one science and no culture - that definitely didn't help.
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? Alex DoW regularly, for whatever reason. Every time it really annoyed me as it made me lose Geneva boost, so i razed most of his cities.
- Did you enjoy the game? It was a bit long at the end - especially when i compare with the second game.
-What do you think of the One City Challenge? I do like it, and i think Ethiopia is good for it. But we would need more city states and more faith generation I think.

Game 2 - SV turn 263

What a start... the spawn location was completely insane. The city states in the new world were mesmerizing. This felt like full cheating.
- What did you prioritize for research and policies? Early religion, then shipbuilding to go meet the city states. Then Kilwa, and then the usual science path.
- Did you bother with Culture ? With Nan Madol so close and safe from all the mean neighbors, I sure did. Had almost 300 culture at the end without really going for that. Kilwa with Antanarivo, Kumasi and Nan Madol definitely helped. Thanks to globalization i had 750 sciences in the end.
- How did you pump your Science or Religion? City states, good campus, the scientist who gave science adjacency for your holy site, etc.
- Were City-States helpful? The MVP of this game. Sweet juicy delightful city states. Even Kabul, who is properly useless in such a game, was helpful, thanks to some nice mine pillaging.
- Any surprises you ran into, how did you deal with it? Not really - i mean i must say discovering the new world like this, will all the city states, is really fun.
- Did you enjoy the game? I did - and although I'm no fan of Norway, their ability to rush ocean sailing in this case was really enjoying.
-What do you think of the One City Challenge? See above.

Attachments

• Norway OCC Victory.png
    Norway OCC Victory.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 118
  • Mnelik OCC Victory Screen.png
    Mnelik OCC Victory Screen.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 76
First turn of the Medieval.
Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-4_16-56-19.png

And first turn of the Renaissance. Look at those Faithilicious Great Bath tiles, just out of reach to work.

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-4_16-58-46.png

Aaaaaand done. Turn 163 Religious Victory. White on Blue kept somehow sneaking a Missionary out and messing up my hard work, even though they had lost their cap and holy city to Green on White.

I waited too long thinking there was shallow water, and since I hadn't settled anywhere near coastal it was all hard researched to Cartography. Totally peaceful (for me) Wonder-spam game. Suzerained everyone pretty much throughout.

Attachments

• MENELIK II 163 1020 AD.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
Now that's just mean Norway game.

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-5_1-29-41.png

But I've been spending the early game raiding the Northern coast. None of those juicy mines or plantations but I've stole a few Builders, razed a few towns. I wanted to pillage to the South but I was just too busy. Settled in place and wish I had settled on the Oranges, plantation culture instead of Religious Settlements.

Turn 100:

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-5_4-21-23.png

Some serious pillaging is about to begin, as I burn down The Netherlands. It's all Hattusa Niter, as I haven't expanded out to reach mine yet. All first-meets on City-State Island with double Envoy.

Norway. Turn 266 SV, with France cranking out Giant Death Robots like a fiend but just unable to help herself when it came time to renew the Friendship.

I did something a few times during the game that I can't explain that caused my Science to plummet. It turned the post-Rocketry time into a slog. I had to slow roll getting a Diplomatic Victory and with 3800 Diplomatic Favor I could outvote the world in two turns if I wanted to finish.

I just realized that the world melted enough that I could have gotten those sneaky Tribal Villages. Norway's start was perfect for ignoring the rising tide but it did a number on some of the other civs and city-states.

The only thing that kept me from developing myself to where I didn't have a spot for a Spaceport was having put plantations on my Bananas then clearing them away in the late game. With so many hexes taken up with luxuries and strategics, it would be real easy to get to Turn 175 and not have a spot left.

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-5_22-21-10.png

Attachments

• HARALD OOC SV 267 1780 AD.Civ6Save
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
Menelik RV t 179, score 543
I learned the power of vertical empires. Thanks for forcing me to not just found every good city site as soon as I see it, and focus on the one city!

Harald Space loss to France t 318

(3t from launch of my own exoplanetary expedition)
Should have attacked France 100t ago, when I had the advantage, instead of research alliance. I did notice what I think is a bug, though. When previously allied civs ask to renew frienship, when I clicked on "Sorry, I cannot commit to a formal friendship at this time", our status anyhow becomes Friends! That was unexpected and weird, and wrecked any chance to pillage them. To end a friendship, just click on "Goodbye" still works, though. Found out too late to save the game, though.

One frustrating factor was that entering a war to get pillage bonuses causes the Geneva City State bonus (+15% science when not at war, times 2 for double CS bonuses) to go away. That required me to have to pillage two mines or campus districts EVERY TURN just to break even in tech (not counting gold and faith gains). Needless to say, that wasn't within my ability over the full 10t of forced war.

I anyhow thought a win was possible until France caught up in the tech race. I knew it was over when despite running science projects instead of launching Appollo mission, I was unable to get the +100% space project Great Scientist nor the +1500 space production GE. France got both and jumped ahead for the win.

Sweden was at 17/20 diplo points, too. Culture, Religion, and Domination VC's were nothing to worry about though.

Thanks for a generous start. I never thought I'd have any chance at all on Deity OCC, but am reletively pleased I could stay competitive for so long with the AI.

Attachments

• HARALD t 318 1894 AD sc733.Civ6Save
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
  • MENELIK II 179 1180 AD rv543.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
@marcopolothefraud you can still conquer your way to getting those 2 development boosts in OOC. Say for example, you have completed your Campus. If you capture a city with a Campus, you will get the Inspiration. Then you raze your capture because who would want to keep a crummy Campus anyway!

If you are really good at timing, better than I am, if you take multiple cities in the same Turn you can sometimes satisfy the requirements.

I might build the sixth Farm but I almost never build 6 Farms. That's what neighbors are for.

Game B: SV T293. I did not think OCC would be possible on Deity, but the AIs were surprisingly bad and of course the starting pos. is magnificent.

I did what Casualty of war wanted to do above, settle on oranges and use plantation culture. My original thought was to make use of coastal raiding and I did it with Spain in the beginning, but the benefits were quite modest. Other civs didn't really have coastal cities and especially districts, so I gave it up. In hindsight I should have focused on getting more envoys earlier and possibly finding the other continent earlier, though I did find it quite early.

It was good that I was able to run 4 trade routes through the whole game, though even 5 or 6 could have been possible probably.

I built Oracle, Colossus, Kilwa, Ruhr, Oxford. In districts I saw only Campus, TS, Harbor, late Gov. plaza and Spaceport necessary.

I was science per turn leader approximately between turns 125-220 and France could only clearly rise above my SPT at around T250. The same pretty much applies to Culture as well. In total GP earned I got the lead with 3 around T80 and after that clearly beat the opposition with about 48 in the end, beating France's 25.

By my victory, Philip had got to Mars Colony and Eleanor to Moon landing, but the whole game was a clear win. Eleanor also had half of the required tourists. I learned that if you run out of power, your space booster things actually stop working completely.

Attachments

• HARALD HARDRADA 293 1844 AD.Civ6Save
    2.7 MB · Views: 59
Menelik Game, Turn 140 Religious Victory

Obviously Astrology first and Eye o t Sahara helped with that. Then the various techs to enable me to improve tiles for Menelik's faith ability and to get a few wonders.
Left cartography a little too late so probably could have discovered and converted the Brazil/Ottomans/Russia/Colombia continent a little early.
Policies, after a bit of God King to get first Pantheon (Desert Folklore) I took Oligarchy Government to help with a few early wonders so had two Military slots for longer than I would have liked, and then got through to Theocracy. Also found that getting Reyna slotted early game gave me a lot of gold to play with.

Not really. My Theatre Square started at +7 as I put it between Petra, Pyramids and another Wonder. I did put Pingala in with the Culture boost at one point when I wanted to get to a Tier 2 Government.

Eye of the Sahara + Desert Folklore + Scripture Policy Card + Work Ethic + Hildegard of Bingen = Holy Site producing +20 Faith, Production and Science. That enabled me to keep up in Science and reach Cartography and pump out Apostles once I had a Temple.
With Exodus of the Evangelists, Mosque and Hagia Sofia built I could have got Apostles with 10 spreads if they'd had the Pilgrimage promotion, but didn't get one.

Not really except for the religious pressure they exerted once converted.

It took a while to quell the barbarians and I nearly gave up early on because they killed about three of my units in one turn. But I strapped on the Daddy pants, bought some more and wiped them out.

Yes, although there was a lull in the middle when I'd already converted all of my continent but hadn't researched Cartography. I had about 4 Apostles sitting on the edge of the Ocean ready to cross, on both sides.

This was the first time I've ever tried it and it gives some interesting things to think through, although on this game the start seemed tailor-made for a OCC.

Thanks!

Attachments

• GotM 100a T140 RV Win.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
Most definitely should have settled the Oranges with Norway. First turn of the Medieval. Perfect timing to Faith-purchase a University the turn Education is done and this is before I even built Kilwa:

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-6_18-6-22.png

100A Game: RV Turn 172, Score 798

See my post in the Opening Actions thread for first 100 turns

Research: Cartography, Square Rigging, Industrialization (Ruhr Valley), Sanitation
Civics: Reformed Church, Natural History
Policies: Scripture, Natural Philosophy, Simultaneum, Raj

One theatre square that helped me generate several Writers. I sold off my books and paintings as soon as my Great Work Slots were full and that helped me keep a good economy. I was first Culture and could probably have pulled off a Culture Victory as well.

+10 Holy Site, +4 Campus, Geneva CS-bonus, Pingala, Several Rock-Hewn Churches, Petra. I did a mistake in my planning and put the COmmercial Hub on the only possible slot for Oxford University, so I had to live without that one.

Bruxelles helped me in the beginning before getting captured by Nubia. Geneva was also quite useful but I fought a long war against Alexander and later had a war as well against Nubia to recapture Brussels, so I didn't optimize this. I found Valletta a few turns before my victory and could not really benefit from that.

I used my Great General to convert a barbarian Warrior. A few turns later, I discovered a Barb Quadrieme who was harrassing Geneva and immediately regretted that I didn't convert that one. Some turns later however I promoted an Apostle with the skill to convert barbs and sent him to convert the Quadrireme, so now I had my very own fleet that I could use to discover the rest of the map :)

I'm actually quite glad that the Soothsayer, Flood-Faith-pump tactic didn't work as it feels to me like an exploit. I enjoyed the game as I again, learned some interesting stuff that will be useful for me for games to come.

It was the first time I tried it out in Civ 6, so a new experience for me. If I would have tried for a Science Victory, I would guess that the last 100-150 turns would be quite boring as I was starting to run out of things to build in my megacity and I probably would have gone with Campus Research Projects all the way. This way though, it was a quite fast but interesting game. Not sure if I would be able to pull off a victory with OCC on higher levels. I might try the Norway game as well.

Spoiler End game :

20201206024118_1.jpg

Attachments

• MENELIK II 172 1110 AD.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
Game 1 - Abandoned T41
Spoiler :

The strategy was to try districtless science victory (only building space port for obv. reasons).
Great bath + soothsayers + void singers.
Well, turns out soothsayers cannot trigger floods on floodplains west of the baro river.
---> reassign.

Game 2 - SV T222
Spoiler :

It was a fun quick game (in terms of hours spent, click the next turn button).

Went campus -> harbor -> wonders (I think apadana was 2nd). And in the mean time shipbuilding to discover city states. District / wonder placement was a bit problematic with so many unchopable resources.
I made some mistakes, like not having suitable location for oxford (as some genius built great library there):crazyeye:

Pillaging was a bit meh, too few science sources. However, pillaged only the lands of Poland and Spain.

Attachments

• HARALD HARDRADA 223 sv occ.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
I decided to go ahead and play these even though I hate OCC.

Game A Religious victory turn 170 score 545.
I would have finished sooner, but I forgot to beeline Cartography until turn 114 when I came back from a break for IRL stuff. At that point I hadn't even researched sailing. The rest of the game was smooth sailing except for one apostle getting killed by a barb ship while sailing the oceans.

I'll start on game B soon.

Attachments

• 6otM100a Rel Vic T170 S545.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
I played the game A aiming for SV. One solar flare damaged my spaceport. I repaired. Before I could start the project, another solar flare. I repaired it again and I've almost gave up when this happened:
Spoiler :

5 turns to put Mosha back in the place and buy another spaceport which has got repaired once. When I was traveling to the another planet having speeded up 5 times, maybe 5-7 turns from victory..... I lost the game.
Spoiler :

100b - Norway - SV T274
Spoiler :

Astrology for early religion – wanted feed the world for extra food/housing
Writing to get a campus up and running, then shipbuilding to meet CS on the other island. Made sure to tack all required districts on flat tiles and had a nice +8 IZ.

Not beyond using the CS help, but should have started earlier with Theater Square. Took God of the Sea for pantheon and should have done +culture for plantations.

CS bonuses, +science per 4 believers and converted all CS and Poland for boosts – spent the rest of the time fighting off Apostles on home turn with a 4 Apostle army with only one Debator promotion sadly. Used faith for a few GP steals and speed-ups.

Used the Fez bonus to convert all the CS when around 10 pop for science boosts plus a few runs at large Elanor cities that I didn’t care if I kept them.

Wonders: Temple of Artemis helped me have over 20 amenities for a long time, Temple that gives two apostles or I would have lost my religion, Oxford, Ruhr, Colossus for trade route

Extremely – Met them all first with the +2 envoy and managed to get a lot of the tasks done so I was Suzerain of all on the other island plus Hong Kong when needed for project boost including early religion.

Lost Kilwa due to Spain declaring a surprise war and having to pump out boats to defend – raided his slim pickings coastline and leveled a couple new frigates for later protection but Germany snuck in Kiliwa just as I could switch off unit production. Spain of course then got to meet all the city-states and kept trying to steal them – next AI to meet them was Elanor in the late industrial era when I declared war on her.

Had 4 trade routes with wonder and GP boost which helped

Same bug mentioned above. I had an early friendship with Elanor but she was steamrolling the Swiss, Dutch and Germans with her court of love and boosted science to catch me plus ALL the great people for theatres and was going to be a danger for CV. Thought I had denied the renewal, but a few turns later when I went to declare war and she was a declared friend again for 24 more turns. Thought I mis-clicked and played on per the rules.

By the time the renewal came up she was showing CV times in the win conditions and had taken 3 more cities. I very carefully said no thanks and verified it showed only friendly, not declared friend. About 5-6 turns later I go to denounce since my other Allies renewed but she was a declared friend again. (note: can’t remember if I saved and exited between these points) I had to roll back to the turn she asked and choose the goodbye option as I would have lost to CV and I had made SURE I did not renew. Easy replay of turns as I was just building units and positioning for the war –

Spent the next two ages razing every city she had except the capital I did not take due to OCC and a few I returned to original owners after pillaging to death. Had 2 GDRs on field to finish + 8 Jet Bombers as all walls from the start were 100+. Everyone hated me at that point, but I was just waiting on Exoplanet to reach its destination.

Yes – thanks for two fantastic games – Might even try for a faster win on 100a 2.0. later in the month. I had exactly 29 power from renewable resources (damn, 2 geothermal, lots of wind plus solar)which covered my city and my 4 laser stations exactly at the end.

Like them. Missed them from Civ 5. Maps helped a LOT with taking away some of the slog.

No save files as I do not ever remember to turn auto-save down to 1 and I use UI mods – but I enjoy the comparison and will never be as optimized as a number of other vets on here. Between GOTM and some YouTube content I have improved a lot the past year and am now generally confident on Deity level but prefer Emperor for most games.

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-9_19-30-16.png

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-9_19-30-32.png

Spoiler :
upload_2020-12-9_19-30-45.png

100 B - Norway SV-265 (replay)
I first was very happy to win a SV under 200 turn( 185) then I realized it was OCC when trying to post.....
First OCC game for me and I enjoyed it a lot, a lot faster to play than my 185 turn SV with so many cities and unit
I will try 100 A as I did not play it yet
Thanks a lot

Attachments

• SV-HARALD 265 1770 AD.Civ6Save
    2.7 MB · Views: 57
  • 275-SV.png
    275-SV.png
    10.1 MB · Views: 127
  • 185-SV.png
    185-SV.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 102
Top Bottom