6otM44 After Action

The only way I know of to get several relics without a religion and without getting extremely lucky with the huts is as Suzerain of Kandy. I don't recall that CS being in this one.

The only way I know of to get several relics without a religion and without getting extremely lucky with the huts is as Suzerain of Kandy. I don't recall that CS being in this one.

No Kandy wasn't in that game. Kandy was in 6otm35, but she had no envoys there (discovered near the end of the game), and Peter was Suzerain with 7 envoys.

She has submitted and posted for only three games. all culture games. The third game was 6otm39. Hers was the fastest there too. and with three relics ...again!
Kandy was not in that game. Yereven was in that game, though she was not Suzerain, with zero envoys. She could have got a couple relics from Matyrs in 6otm39, since she did have temples, and some Apostles in play when the game ended. Still, her first relic was obtained at turn 10.

So that's three games out of three where she found a relic before turn 20. Amaaaaaazing!

She calls it the "Salted Fish" strategy. I say if it smells fishy, it probably is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom