1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

7 deadly sins

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: Citizens' started by ExcellentLizard, Sep 11, 2003.

1. ExcellentLizard

ExcellentLizard DL

HEY, hows it going? I dont know if any of you old schoolers remember my synonomous screename, great iguana, or something like that. Anywho, the point is, do any of you remember my old SN? I would like to re-enter the game i held so dear about a year or so ago. It looks like a lot of changes have been made.

Back in my day, it was illegal to have 2 accounts. I admit, this is my second account, but only to find out my old SN. So please have mercy on me. If you remember my sn, i can probably get my password back. I would also like a sum up of what happened in my game and whats happened in this game so far. I did the e-mail deal, but its taking a long time. Well, thanks for the replies.

2. Falcon02

Falcon02 General

Just looked at the old DG2 Archives looking for starters of Government Threads.

here's your sn

Great Iguanaman

btw I'd expect this Log on will likely be banned/deleted once you get your old account up...

3. eyrei

eyrei Deity Retired Moderator

4. ExcellentLizard

ExcellentLizard DL

i cant remember my password, and the e-mail deal isnt working. Is there anyother way to get my password, oh might moderator?

The Great Iguanaman shall still set you free

5. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Perhaps you could ask TF to change your password to something you remember.

6. ExcellentLizard

ExcellentLizard DL

Thanks, ill do that :)

7. Great Iguanaman

Great Iguanaman Stuck in Limbo

Thanks for all the help, ive enlisted a program to ensure my password is safe. Please delete Excellent Lizard, and if you can this thread too, its quite embarrasing.